1. Aaron Donald has two young children with Blakey, a boy and a girl.
|FactSnippet No. 879,785|
3. Aaron Donald got washed out by a double team, and Sony Michel ran for 26 yards on the play.
|FactSnippet No. 879,783|
9. Aaron Donald was so hard to copy that the next week's assignment—Texans ends JJ Watt and Jadeveon Clowney—was a cakewalk.
|FactSnippet No. 631,929|
17. Aaron Donald had Prescott in a neck hold on third-and-7 play when Prescott spun out to complete an 18-yard to then-Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant.
|FactSnippet No. 623,636|
24. Aaron Donald was so hard to copy that the next week's assignment—Texans ends JJ Watt and Jadeveon Clowney—was a cakewalk.
|FactSnippet No. 614,278|
25. Los Angeles Rams Aaron Donald gets second strip-sack of the game.
|FactSnippet No. 613,254|
28. Aaron Donald was so hard to copy that the next week's assignment—Texans ends JJ Watt and Jadeveon Clowney—was a cakewalk.
|FactSnippet No. 613,251|
30. Aaron Donald was joined by running back Todd Gurley in representing the Rams.
|FactSnippet No. 611,702|
32. Aaron Donald was so hard to copy that the next week's assignment—Texans ends JJ Watt and Jadeveon Clowney—were a cakewalk.
|FactSnippet No. 611,700|
48. Los Angeles Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald was the only unanimous choice in balloting by a nationwide panel of 50 media members who regularly cover the league.
|FactSnippet No. 594,170|
61. Aaron Donald brushed off any frustrations he had over not breaking the sack record after the Rams demolished the 49ers on Sunday to earn a first-round bye in the postseason.
|FactSnippet No. 579,988|
84. Aaron Donald leads Kansas City defensive end Chris Jones by four sacks.
|FactSnippet No. 553,332|
86. Aaron Donald recorded one sack in the Rams' Week 17 win over the 49ers, becoming the 12th player in NFL history to record 20-plus sacks in a season.
|FactSnippet No. 553,329|
87. Aaron Donald had one sack and finished the season with 20.5, two short of Michael Strahan's record.
|FactSnippet No. 553,327|
89. On December 19, 2017, Aaron Donald was named to his fourth straight Pro Bowl.
|FactSnippet No. 523,662 - en.wikipedia.org|
90. Aaron Donald was ranked 15th on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 523,660 - en.wikipedia.org|
91. Aaron Donald was named to his third straight Pro Bowl and his second First-team All-Pro.
|FactSnippet No. 523,659 - en.wikipedia.org|
92. On September 12, 2016, Aaron Donald was ejected for the first time in his NFL career for making illegal contact with a referee.
|FactSnippet No. 523,658 - en.wikipedia.org|
93. Aaron Donald was ranked 14th by his fellow players on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 523,657 - en.wikipedia.org|
94. Aaron Donald was a Pro Bowl selection for the second consecutive season.
|FactSnippet No. 523,656 - en.wikipedia.org|
95. On December 13, 2015, Aaron Donald made five tackles and a career-high three sacks against the Detroit Lions.
|FactSnippet No. 523,654 - en.wikipedia.org|
97. At the NFL Combine, Aaron Donald set the record for fastest 40-yard dash time for a defensive tackle previously held by Tank Johnson, who ran a 4.69 in 2004.
|FactSnippet No. 523,652 - en.wikipedia.org|
98. Aaron Donald recorded 47 tackles, including 16 for loss, 11 sacks and one forced fumble, and was named a second-team All-Big East selection.
|FactSnippet No. 523,650 - en.wikipedia.org|
101. Aaron Donald committed to hometown Pittsburgh over other scholarship offers from Toledo, Akron, and Rutgers.
|FactSnippet No. 523,647 - en.wikipedia.org|