1. Adrian Lewis is averaging 21 touches over his past Johnson will remain hard to trust as anything more than a back-end RB2.
|FactSnippet No. 128,567|
3. Adrian Lewis has been involved in several controversial matches during his career, including his debut World Championship in 2006.
|FactSnippet No. 122,351 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Adrian Lewis played with Chisnall at the World Cup for the first time and they were knocked out in the semi-finals after failing to win either of their matches against the Dutch pair of Michael van Gerwen and Van Barneveld.
|FactSnippet No. 122,350 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Adrian Lewis was untroubled in winning through to the semi-finals of the 2014 World Championship as none of his opponents could take more than a single set off him.
|FactSnippet No. 122,347 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Adrian Lewis won his third major title at the European Championship, his first that wasn't a World Championship.
|FactSnippet No. 122,345 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Adrian Lewis finally relinquished his World Championship crown in the 2013 edition of the event.
|FactSnippet No. 122,344 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Adrian Lewis was an automatic entrant for the Premier League due to his Order of Merit ranking.
|FactSnippet No. 122,340 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Adrian Lewis clinched victory with his third attempt at the match winning double and said afterwards he believed he could win 10 World Championship titles.
|FactSnippet No. 122,338 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Adrian Lewis was now under the management of former World Champion Keith Deller and under his guidance he has appeared in several major finals, including his World Championship win.
|FactSnippet No. 122,337 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Adrian Lewis was eliminated in the third round of the 2011 UK.
|FactSnippet No. 122,336 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Adrian Lewis reached the final of the 2011 PDC World Darts Championship courtesy of victories over Tony Eccles, Mark Dudbridge, Robert Thornton, Vincent van der Voort and Mark Webster en route to the final, where he played Gary Anderson.
|FactSnippet No. 122,335 - en.wikipedia.org|