1. Alan Titchmarsh plays a mixture of popular and classical music.
|FactSnippet No. 575,042|
5. Alan Titchmarsh was honoured by the City of Westminster at a tree planting and plaque ceremony in April 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 575,038 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Alan Titchmarsh was made a Deputy Lieutenant of the County of Hampshire in 2001.
|FactSnippet No. 575,034 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Alan Titchmarsh was appointed a Member of the Order of the British Empire in the 2000 New Year Honours for services to horticulture and broadcasting.
|FactSnippet No. 575,033 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Alan Titchmarsh moved to his home, a grade II listed Georgian farmhouse in Hampshire, in 2002.
|FactSnippet No. 575,031 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. In 1988 Alan Titchmarsh was offered a slot on BBC Radio 2 hosting a gardening show with Gloria Hunniford called House in a Garden.
|FactSnippet No. 575,026 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Away from gardening, Alan Titchmarsh has had spells presenting Songs of Praise and a series of programmes on BBC Radio 2 in which he played a selection of light classical music, as well as a BBC nature documentary series, British Isles—A Natural History.
|FactSnippet No. 575,018 - en.wikipedia.org|