1. Alex Ferguson is widely regarded as one of the greatest football managers of all time and has won more trophies than any other manager in the history of football.
|FactSnippet No. 207,339 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Alex Ferguson is often credited for valuing youth during his time with Manchester United, particularly in the 1990s with the "Class of '92", who contributed to making the club one of the richest and most successful in the world.
|FactSnippet No. 207,340 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Alex Ferguson was appointed manager of Manchester United in November 1986.
|FactSnippet No. 207,341 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Alex Ferguson is the longest-serving manager of Manchester United, having overtaken Sir Matt Busby's record on 19 December 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 207,343 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Alex Ferguson was manager of St Mirren from 1974 until 1978, producing a remarkable transformation of a team in the lower half of the old Second Division watched by crowds of just over 1,000, to First Division champions in 1977, discovering talent like Billy Stark, Tony Fitzpatrick, Lex Richardson, Frank McGarvey, Bobby Reid and Peter Weir while playing superb attacking football.
|FactSnippet No. 207,352 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Alex Ferguson hired Archie Knox, his assistant at Aberdeen, in the same role at Manchester United in 1986.
|FactSnippet No. 207,362 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Alex Ferguson wanted to strengthen the squad's attacking options and identified Aston Villa's Dwight Yorke as his main target.
|FactSnippet No. 207,370 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Alex Ferguson felt United's bid to regain the Premier League began indifferently because of their commitments to other competitions.
|FactSnippet No. 207,372 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Alex Ferguson contemplated his team selection against Bayern Munich; suspensions to Scholes and Keane ruled both players out of the match.
|FactSnippet No. 207,375 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Alex Ferguson met the player and his agent in Manchester to discuss formalities and was informed of Van Nistelrooy's troubled right knee.
|FactSnippet No. 207,377 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. Alex Ferguson celebrated the 20th anniversary of his appointment as manager of Manchester United on 6 November 2006.
|FactSnippet No. 207,384 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. Alex Ferguson thought that Strachan did not play for United with the same confidence he had in Scotland and subsequently sold him to Leeds United in 1989.
|FactSnippet No. 207,390 - en.wikipedia.org|
58. Stringer and fellow Manchester Labour MP Paul Goggins repeated this call after Alex Ferguson announced his retirement in May 2013.
|FactSnippet No. 207,396 - en.wikipedia.org|
62. In 1991, Alex Ferguson became a wine collector after being shown a display of bottles from Chateau d'Yquem and Chateau Petrus while in Montpellier, France.
|FactSnippet No. 207,400 - en.wikipedia.org|
63. Alex Ferguson won the top division title in England a record 13 times.
|FactSnippet No. 207,401 - en.wikipedia.org|