1. Alex McLeish called for the tartan army to get behind the team against Israel, and they did that even though the attendance was not anywhere near what it could have been.
|FactSnippet No. 248,262|
4. Alex McLeish instantly pinpointed Stanislav Cherchesov's side as the team to beat if Scotland are to make their first finals in 22 years.
|FactSnippet No. 248,252|
5. Alex McLeish joked that Scotland have a "spy in the Belgian camp" in the form of Shaun Maloney who was recently appointed to Roberto Martinez's coaching team.
|FactSnippet No. 248,250|
6. Alex McLeish was reappointed Scotland manager on 16 February 2018, on a two-year contract.
|FactSnippet No. 248,248 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Alex McLeish stated in November 2013 that he would like to re-enter football management in some capacity, in England, Scotland or abroad.
|FactSnippet No. 248,246 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Alex McLeish made out of favour Manchester City goalkeeper Shay Given his first signing, and then recruited winger Charles N'Zogbia.
|FactSnippet No. 248,244 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Alex McLeish changed the club's backroom staff and training procedures, appointed David Watson as goalkeeping coach, and overhauled the scouting setup, bringing in Paul Montgomery—the scout who recommended a relatively unknown Didier Drogba to West Ham United—to oversee player recruitment.
|FactSnippet No. 248,243 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Alex McLeish said he wanted to return to working with players on a daily basis and had "always harboured a desire" to manage in the Premier League.
|FactSnippet No. 248,242 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Alex McLeish took charge of the Scotland national team on 29 January 2007.
|FactSnippet No. 248,241 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Alex McLeish attracted top players such as Russell Latapy and former French international Franck Sauzee to Hibs.
|FactSnippet No. 248,237 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Alex McLeish spent ten months as manager of the Scotland national team which narrowly failed to qualify for the finals of the 2008 UEFA European championship.
|FactSnippet No. 248,232 - en.wikipedia.org|