1. Andrew Norwell was seen wearing a protective boot on his left foot Monday, but head coach Doug Marrone expects the offensive lineman to be available for Sunday's game against the Cowboys, Michael DiRocco of ESPN reports.
|FactSnippet No. 857,741|
3. Andrew Norwell is questionable to return to Sunday's game against the Bills due to an ankle injury, Tad Dickman of the Jaguars' official site reports.
|FactSnippet No. 857,739|
9. Andrew Norwell named to a Big Ten all-freshman team by Rivals.
|FactSnippet No. 857,728 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Andrew Norwell was signed by the Carolina Panthers as an undrafted free agent in 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 857,726 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. On March 15, 2018, Andrew Norwell was signed a five-year, $66.5 million contract with the Jacksonville Jaguars with $30 million guaranteed, which at the time made him the highest paid guard in the league.
|FactSnippet No. 48,281 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Andrew Norwell allowed just two sacks for the season and was PFF's fifth-highest-graded run-blocking guard in the NFL.
|FactSnippet No. 48,279 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Andrew Norwell signed a three-year, $1,530,000 deal with the Carolina Panthers as an undrafted free agent on May 12, 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 48,276 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Andrew Norwell was named to the first team all-Big Ten Conference for the second consecutive season.
|FactSnippet No. 48,275 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Andrew Norwell played college football at Ohio State University from 2010 to 2013.
|FactSnippet No. 48,274 - en.wikipedia.org|