1. Antonio Conte was interviewed by Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport today.
|FactSnippet No. 841,160|
3. Antonio Conte would be an ideal managerial choice for either Roma or Inter, and as a three-time winner of Serie A as a coach, he would strengthen any Italian side next season.
|FactSnippet No. 841,157|
4. Antonio Conte will lead Italy at Euro 2016, after which his contract will expire and he will then join the Blues.
|FactSnippet No. 771,845|
13. Antonio Conte was born in Lecce, southern Italy on the 31st July 1969 to his father Cosimino Conte, a football coach and Mother Ada Briamo, a full time house wife.
|FactSnippet No. 771,830|
18. On 20 March 2012, Antonio Conte became the first coach to lead Juventus to a Coppa Italia final since Marcello Lippi in the 2004 Coppa Italia Final.
|FactSnippet No. 771,817 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Antonio Conte was signed by Juventus manager Giovanni Trapattoni in 1991, debuting on 17 November 1991 against cross-city rivals Torino.
|FactSnippet No. 771,812 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Antonio Conte captained the team and won the UEFA Champions League, as well as five Serie A titles, among other honours.
|FactSnippet No. 771,808 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Antonio Conte was the early frontrunner for the job after Julen Lopetegui was sacked.
|FactSnippet No. 131,839|
29. Antonio Conte rules himself out of taking over at Real Madrid for now.
|FactSnippet No. 131,837|
30. Antonio Conte has revealed he did not become Real Madrid's manager, because he wants to start with his next club after the season ends.
|FactSnippet No. 106,239|
31. Antonio Conte speaks for first time since Chelsea sacking; rules out Real Madrid job, for now.
|FactSnippet No. 106,234|
34. Antonio Conte was back in Italy today and spoke publicly to Italian sports channel, Rai Sport, about his return to coaching.
|FactSnippet No. 106,230|
37. Antonio Conte was tipped to become the Merengues' boss but Florentino chose Solari instead.
|FactSnippet No. 106,223|
39. Antonio Conte was the early frontrunner for the job after Julen Lopetegui was.
|FactSnippet No. 106,221|
46. Antonio Conte has insisted he is in no rush to return to coaching after Real Madrid confirmed to the Spanish.
|FactSnippet No. 106,211|
47. Antonio Conte evidently didn't think enough of him to allow him to start matches during Chelsea's run to the Premier League title in 2016'17, while he spent the second half of last term on loan in Germany.
|FactSnippet No. 77,478|
50. Antonio Conte is still dealing with the effects of his departure from Chelsea while Arsene Wenger addressed rumors about his next coaching stop.
|FactSnippet No. 59,851|
51. Antonio Conte will take Chelsea to court over his remaining salary, according to Sky Sports News.
|FactSnippet No. 59,850|
54. Antonio Conte has refused to meet with Chelsea and is insisting on taking them to court for the rest of his salary, Sky Sports News understands.
|FactSnippet No. 59,844|
57. Sky Sports are reporting that Antonio Conte is taking Chelsea to court over the rest of his salary.
|FactSnippet No. 59,838|
60. Sky Sports claims that Antonio Conte decided to turn the club down.
|FactSnippet No. 46,250|
63. Antonio Conte has reportedly ruled himself out of contention for the vacant manager's position at Real Madrid.
|FactSnippet No. 46,245|
64. Antonio Conte had been the early favourite to succeed Lopetegui, but Real instead chose to appoint Santiago Solari as a short-term interim option after seemingly failing to reach an agreement with the Italian.
|FactSnippet No. 46,243|
67. Antonio Conte reportedly remains in contention to take over as Real Madrid manager after speculation the club were set to look elsewhere.
|FactSnippet No. 35,681|
68. Antonio Conte has been warned: Ramos rules the Real Madrid dressing room.
|FactSnippet No. 35,679|
69. Antonio Conte demands £20m from Chelsea as dispute with Roman Abramovich turns ugly.
|FactSnippet No. 35,678|
70. Antonio Conte described David Luiz as being "crucial" to the team's success, and praised him for working to improve his composure and concentration.
|FactSnippet No. 32,201 - en.wikipedia.org|
72. Antonio Conte was sent to the stands for the first time in his Chelsea career during the first half of a home match against Swansea City on 29 November 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 32,199 - en.wikipedia.org|
74. On 13 January 2017, Antonio Conte became the first manager in history to win three consecutive Premier League Manager of the Month awards.
|FactSnippet No. 32,197 - en.wikipedia.org|
75. Antonio Conte led Italy to the top of the group, the first time in a major tournament since the 2006 World Cup.
|FactSnippet No. 32,196 - en.wikipedia.org|
76. In November 2012, Antonio Conte was awarded the Trofeo Maestrelli, an award honouring the three best Italian coaches working in the professional league, the country's youth coaching system and outside Italy, respectively.
|FactSnippet No. 32,195 - en.wikipedia.org|
77. The match ended with Antonio Conte receiving police protection to avoid an altercation with the Atalanta ultras.
|FactSnippet No. 32,194 - en.wikipedia.org|
79. Along with his team, Antonio Conte finished as runner-up in the Champions League on three other occasions, as Juventus lost the Champions League finals of 1997, 1998 and 2003.
|FactSnippet No. 32,191 - en.wikipedia.org|
81. Antonio Conte has shone in Italy and England, so could succeed at Madrid—Vialli.
|FactSnippet No. 21,797|