1. Bertie Ahern said the prayer was "like our Confiteor" and officials had wondered why they had spent so much time alone.
|FactSnippet No. 542,003 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Bertie Ahern is a supporter of Dublin GAA and attends inter-county matches in Croke Park.
|FactSnippet No. 542,000 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. In October 2018, Bertie Ahern was appointed to chair the Bougainville Referendum Commission, which is responsible for preparing an independence referendum in Bougainville, Papua New Guinea, which is expected to take place in 2019.
|FactSnippet No. 541,997 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. In February 2015, Bertie Ahern received an honorary doctor of laws degree from Washington College in Chestertown, Maryland.
|FactSnippet No. 541,996 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Bertie Ahern was appointed to an advisory board of an Irish company Parker Green International.
|FactSnippet No. 541,991 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. In January 2008, it was revealed that Bertie Ahern was in discussion with the Revenue Commissioners about his liability for tax on the sums received in Manchester and on his tax clearance status as declared in 2002, before details of the Manchester payments were revealed.
|FactSnippet No. 541,978 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. On 30 April 2008, in Washington DC, Bertie Ahern became the sixth Irish leader to address the United States Congress.
|FactSnippet No. 541,962 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Bertie Ahern is under scrutiny from the Mahon Tribunal for this cash payment and subsequent revelations in May 2007, of cash received from businessman Micheal Wall.
|FactSnippet No. 541,947 - en.wikipedia.org|
56. Bertie Ahern worked in the Accounts Department of the Mater Hospital, Dublin, but though a self-described accountant, as in a TV interview with Bryan Dobson in 2006 and radio interviews during May 2008, with George Hook, and on his party's website, he never qualified as a member of any accountants' association.
|FactSnippet No. 541,933 - en.wikipedia.org|