1. In 1973, Bill King became the first President of the women's players union—the Women's Tennis Association.
|FactSnippet No. 952,239 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Bill King was an ardent Freemason, and was a member of Fayetteville's Phoenix Lodge No 8.
|FactSnippet No. 731,584 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Bill King was the only US vice president from the State of Alabama and held the highest political office of any Alabamian in American history.
|FactSnippet No. 731,582 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Bill King learned to play tennis on the public courts of Long Beach, California, and was coached by tennis teacher Clyde Walker.
|FactSnippet No. 720,457 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Bill King led player efforts to support the first professional women's tennis tour in the 1970s called the Virginia Slims, founded by Gladys Heldman and funded by Joseph Cullman of Philip Morris.
|FactSnippet No. 720,454 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Bill King became the captain of the United States Fed Cup team and coach of its women's Olympic tennis squad.
|FactSnippet No. 720,449 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Bill King played the 1980 French Open, her first time since she won the event in 1972 and completed a career singles Grand Slam.
|FactSnippet No. 720,443 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Bill King won three Grand Slam singles titles in 1972, electing not to play the Australian Open despite being nearby when she played in New Zealand in late 1971.
|FactSnippet No. 720,425 - en.wikipedia.org|
58. Bill King made its way to then-President Ronald Reagan's desk and he signed it into law in November 1983.
|FactSnippet No. 720,399|
59. Bill King is one of only two people ever awarded both a World Series ring and a Super Bowl ring.
|FactSnippet No. 486,369 - en.wikipedia.org|
65. Bill King was born in Bloomington, Illinois and was stationed on the island of Guam at the end of World War II when he began his broadcasting career with the Armed Forces Radio Network, converting play-by-play accounts of games as they came in over the wire and broadcasting them in a manner that made it sound as if he were actually at the game.
|FactSnippet No. 486,361 - en.wikipedia.org|