1. Bipasha Basu was studying, planning to become a doctor, but it was all cut short, when Mehr Jessia spotted her.
|FactSnippet No. 797,298|
9. Bipasha Basu was born to a Bengali Hindu family in New Delhi.
|FactSnippet No. 250,816|
13. Bipasha Basu Married to Actor Karan Singh Grover, they got married in 30 April 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 250,804|
18. In 2015, Bipasha Basu dated Alone co-star Karan Singh Grover and they got married on 30 April 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 250,788 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. In 2001, Bipasha Basu finally made her debut opposite Akshay Kumar in Vijay Galani's Ajnabee.
|FactSnippet No. 250,783 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Bipasha Basu broke many hearts as she tied the knot with co-star and her Mr Right Karan Singh Grover in April 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 125,069|
25. Bipasha Basu ranked 8 in The Times of India 50 most desirable women in 2011, ranked 13 in 2012, and ranked 7 in 2013.
|FactSnippet No. 1,262 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. In 2015, Bipasha Basu featured in Bhushan Patel's romance horror film, Alone opposite her future husband Karan Singh Grover.
|FactSnippet No. 1,261 - en.wikipedia.org|