1. Bobby Flay dropped out of high school to pursue a restaurant career.
|FactSnippet No. 874,029|
7. On February 20, 2005, Bobby Flay married his third wife, actress Stephanie March.
|FactSnippet No. 874,018|
15. Bobby Flay had a small role as himself in the 2006 film East Broadway, in which his wife, Stephanie March, had a larger role.
|FactSnippet No. 874,005 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Bobby Flay hosted the reality television show America's Next Great Restaurant on NBC from March 2011 to May 2011 in which in the end he picks one restaurant team with whom to open a restaurant.
|FactSnippet No. 874,003 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Bobby Flay was raised on the Upper East Side neighborhood of Manhattan.
|FactSnippet No. 873,997 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. In 2010, Bobby Flay was impersonated in the South Park cartoon episode Creme Fraiche.
|FactSnippet No. 116,107 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Bobby Flay had a cameo appearance in the Disney Channel original movie Eddie's Million Dollar Cook-Off as the host of the cook-off.
|FactSnippet No. 116,105 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Bobby Flay has hosted fourteen cooking shows and specials on Food Network and Cooking Channel, of which eight continue to run:.
|FactSnippet No. 116,099 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. At the Brighton Grill on Third Avenue, Bobby Flay was handed the executive chef's position after a week when the executive chef was fired.
|FactSnippet No. 116,092 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Bobby Flay has hosted several Food Network television programs, appeared as a guest and hosted a number of specials on the network.
|FactSnippet No. 116,089 - en.wikipedia.org|