1. On 13 March 2015, Brendan Taylor signed as a Kolpak player for Nottinghamshire, on a three-year contract.
|FactSnippet No. 323,395 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. In 2013, Brendan Taylor was signed by the Chittagong Kings for $30,000.
|FactSnippet No. 323,394 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Brendan Taylor was given a contract to represent Wellington as an overseas player in New Zealand's HRV Twenty20 Cup in December 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 323,393 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. On 14 September 2017, Brendan Taylor was released from his county deal with Nottinghamshire due to family reasons, thus eligible to play for Zimbabwe again.
|FactSnippet No. 323,391 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Brendan Taylor was Zimbabwe's first choice wicketkeeper, but gave up the wicketkeeping gloves after the return of Taibu behind the stumps.
|FactSnippet No. 323,390 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Brendan Taylor performed much better under home conditions against the touring Bangladeshis in April 2013.
|FactSnippet No. 323,385 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Brendan Taylor captained the side on their return to Test cricket, against Bangladesh, at the Harare Sports Club on 4 August 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 323,383 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Brendan Taylor scored 145* against the South African cricket team he carried his bat throughout the ODI innings and became only the ninth person to do so.
|FactSnippet No. 323,382 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Brendan Taylor was involved in a first class stumping, which saw Andrew Symonds depart.
|FactSnippet No. 323,379 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Brendan Taylor successfully hit 6 off the bowling of Mashrafe Mortaza on the last ball, giving Zimbabwe the victory, and contributing to their series win.
|FactSnippet No. 323,378 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Brendan Taylor made his debut for Zimbabwe at a time when many of the country's leading players rebelled against Zimbabwe Cricket and made themselves unavailable to represent the side.
|FactSnippet No. 323,376 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. In November 2018, Brendan Taylor became the first batsman for Zimbabwe to score a century in each innings in a Test on two separate occasions.
|FactSnippet No. 323,373 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. On 14 September 2017, Brendan Taylor terminated his contract with Nottinghamshire to return home to Zimbabwe.
|FactSnippet No. 323,372 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Brendan Taylor played his last game for Zimbabwe on 15 March 2015 against India and ended with a magnificent century.
|FactSnippet No. 323,370 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Brendan Taylor was selected to play Twenty20 cricket for the Wellington cricket team as an overseas player in New Zealand's HRV Twenty20 Cup in December 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 323,369 - en.wikipedia.org|