1. In her time as a politician and activist, Caroline Lucas has won the 2006 Michael Kay Award "for her outstanding contribution to European animal welfare" from the RSPCA.
|FactSnippet No. 81,831 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. In early 2013, Caroline Lucas co-signed a letter which was published in The Guardian newspaper which officially marked her support for the People's Assembly movement.
|FactSnippet No. 81,828 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. In an article for The Guardian, Caroline Lucas wrote that "it's now time for me to show the power of letting go".
|FactSnippet No. 81,824 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. As well as being the first Green MP, Caroline Lucas was the first woman to be elected as an MP for Brighton.
|FactSnippet No. 81,817 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. In May 2010, Caroline Lucas was elected as the first Green MP to Westminster with a majority of 1,252.
|FactSnippet No. 81,816 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. On 18 July 2007, it was announced that Caroline Lucas had been selected by the Brighton Green Party.
|FactSnippet No. 81,815 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. In 2007, Caroline Lucas declared her intention to stand for the Green Party's nomination for the prospective parliamentary candidate in the Brighton Pavilion constituency for the next general election.
|FactSnippet No. 81,814 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. In July 2008, Caroline Lucas joined the Green New Deal Group, an alliance of experts in finance, energy and the environment.
|FactSnippet No. 81,810 - en.wikipedia.org|