1. On 25 June 2012, Chris Gayle was chosen to be a part of the 2 T20 and five—match one-day squad series starting on 30 June 2012, in the West Indies and Florida.
|FactSnippet No. 820,268 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Chris Gayle hit a record 215 there in the West Indies' 73-run win over Zimbabwe at the 2015 World Cup.
|FactSnippet No. 786,082|
10. Chris Gayle was charged with conduct contrary to the spirit of cricket during a Test against New Zealand in March 2006, but was found not guilty.
|FactSnippet No. 786,078 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Chris Gayle was instrumental in many victories for the Royal Challengers Bangalore and received five Man of the Match awards and the Player of the Tournament award for his performances.
|FactSnippet No. 786,069 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Chris Gayle is one of only six players in One Day International history to have three or more scores of 150.
|FactSnippet No. 786,063 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Chris Gayle was born on September 21, 1979, in Kingston, Jamaica.
|FactSnippet No. 160,095|
35. Chris Gayle was born on 21 September 1979 in Kingston, Jamaica.
|FactSnippet No. 160,076|
38. Chris Gayle has done endorsement work for Wham mobiles, Indian real estate firm Agrani Homes, McDowell's and Skore Condoms.
|FactSnippet No. 160,070|
40. Chris Gayle has made the record for most innings in T-20 International, having scored 117 against South Africa in the first match of the 2007 World T-20.
|FactSnippet No. 160,068|
47. Chris Gayle was born on 21 September 1979 in Kingston, Jamaica.
|FactSnippet No. 160,055|
53. In an exclusive interview to Gulf News, Chris Gayle expressing his delight at playing for Kerala, which had just overcome a disastrous flood that ravaged the state recently, said: "I want to help Kerala Knights win the T10 title to bring joy to those affected by the floods in Kerala.
|FactSnippet No. 160,036|
59. Chris Gayle received criticism in early 2009 during West Indies' tour of England, where he commented that he did not want to captain the West Indies any more given the pressures involved, and that he "wouldn't be so sad" if Test cricket was superseded by Twenty20 cricket in the future.
|FactSnippet No. 160,029 - en.wikipedia.org|
62. Chris Gayle holds the record for most centuries in Twenty20 cricket, 14 more than his nearest rival (Brendon McCullum).
|FactSnippet No. 160,026 - en.wikipedia.org|
65. Chris Gayle started off his 2013 IPL season scoring 92 not out from 58 balls, hitting 11 fours and four sixes against the Mumbai Indians.
|FactSnippet No. 160,023 - en.wikipedia.org|
68. The only century Chris Gayle scored in the event ended in defeat as Mid West Rhinos's Brendan Taylor's outstanding 75* outlasted his team.
|FactSnippet No. 160,020 - en.wikipedia.org|
69. Chris Gayle was the second West Indian to be signed in the event, after the legendary Brian Lara had signed for Southern Rocks the previous season.
|FactSnippet No. 160,019 - en.wikipedia.org|
73. In August 2005, Chris Gayle joined Worcestershire for the rest of the English season, playing eight matches.
|FactSnippet No. 160,013 - en.wikipedia.org|
77. Chris Gayle started his cricket career with the famous Lucas Cricket Club in Kingston, Jamaica.
|FactSnippet No. 160,009 - en.wikipedia.org|
79. In March 2016, Chris Gayle became only the second player to hit two Twenty20 International hundreds, scoring 100 not out against England.
|FactSnippet No. 160,007 - en.wikipedia.org|
80. Chris Gayle became the first batsman in World Cup history to score a double century when he reached 200 off 138 balls against Zimbabwe during the 2015 World Cup.
|FactSnippet No. 160,006 - en.wikipedia.org|