1. Chris Matthews is well known for his nightly hour-long talk show, Hardball with Chris Matthews.
|FactSnippet No. 767,739|
4. In 1997, Chris Matthews began his own weeknight talk show, Hardball with Chris Matthews, which originally aired on America's Talking but is currently on MSNBC.
|FactSnippet No. 767,735 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Chris Matthews was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the son of Mary Teresa and Herb Matthews, a court reporter.
|FactSnippet No. 767,733 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. From 2002 to 2013 Chris Matthews hosted a syndicated NBC News–produced panel discussion program on weekends titled The Chris Matthews Show.
|FactSnippet No. 767,732 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Chris Matthews was among the athletes indicated in The Dark Side: Secrets of the Sports Dopers, an Al Jazeera documentary on illegal performance-enhancing drugs use.
|FactSnippet No. 159,182 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Chris Matthews made comments that the Packers should have touched the ball in overtime and "go to college rules".
|FactSnippet No. 159,181 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. For the first time in his NFL career, Chris Matthews started every game during the regular season.
|FactSnippet No. 159,180 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Chris Matthews was selected to his fourth straight Pro Bowl, but dropped out due to injury, and was named to the All-Pro team for the second time.
|FactSnippet No. 159,177 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Chris Matthews became one of only six players in NFL history to record six or more sacks in the first two games of the season, and is the only player ever to do it twice.
|FactSnippet No. 159,175 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Prior to the 2011 season, Chris Matthews was named the second-best pass rusher and the fourth-best linebacker in the league by ESPN (behind Patrick Willis, James Harrison, and Ware).
|FactSnippet No. 159,174 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Chris Matthews was awarded with the NFL's defensive player of the month award for September after recording six sacks in the first two weeks of the 2010 season.
|FactSnippet No. 159,171 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Chris Matthews was named to the 2011 Pro Bowl NFC roster for the second straight year and was named to the All-Pro team for the first time in his career.
|FactSnippet No. 159,170 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Chris Matthews was considered a top prospect for the 2009 NFL Draft.
|FactSnippet No. 159,154 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Chris Matthews played for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers of the Canadian Football League for two seasons.
|FactSnippet No. 159,150|
31. In 2011, Chris Matthews signed with the Cleveland Browns as an undrafted free agent.
|FactSnippet No. 159,148|
37. Chris Matthews started his career as a staff member us Pennsylvania police department.
|FactSnippet No. 159,137|
38. In the video, Chris Matthews asks about using waters which perhaps were reserved for Hillary Clinton.
|FactSnippet No. 159,122|
41. In 2016, a video surfaced of Chris Matthews joking about "Bill Cosby pill", and the world didn't take it lightly.
|FactSnippet No. 159,119|
42. Chris Matthews stated that Obama went to school, never broke any law and did everything the way he was supposed to.
|FactSnippet No. 159,117|
43. In 2008, Chris Matthews had praised Obama after he won the election.
|FactSnippet No. 159,115|
44. In 2013, Chris Matthews described Obama as the perfect American again.
|FactSnippet No. 159,114|
52. Chris Matthews was the host and executive producer of the program 'Working Woman' and has hosted the political show 'Capital Sunday'.
|FactSnippet No. 159,080|
56. Chris Matthews is known to confront Democrats and Republicans alike with hard-hitting questions that challenge their actions, words and intentions.
|FactSnippet No. 159,074|
58. Chris Matthews was born on December 17, 1945, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
|FactSnippet No. 159,070|
61. Chris Matthews routinely appeared as a commentator on other programs on both MSNBC and the National Broadcasting Company television network.
|FactSnippet No. 159,064|
67. Chris Matthews is doubtful for Monday's game against the Grizzlies, Dwain Price of the Mavericks' official site reports.
|FactSnippet No. 159,051|
68. Chris Matthews will not play in Wednesday's game against Poythress (ankle) is considered doubtful for Wednesday's game against the Raptors, Chris Kirschner of The Athletic reports.
|FactSnippet No. 159,050|
69. Chris Matthews had five tackles and a forced fumble in Thursday's loss at Seattle.
|FactSnippet No. 159,042|
71. Chris Matthews was cut by the Baltimore Ravens in September of 2017 and the Stamps are certainly happy he was still available when they needed an injury replacement last month.
|FactSnippet No. 159,037|
72. Chris Matthews said he always believed he had the skills to be an NFL regular but it took a lot of good fortune to even get a cup of coffee.
|FactSnippet No. 159,036|
73. Chris Matthews will be in the lineup and could play a prominent role when the Stampeders host the Bombers in the West Division final at McMahon Stadium Sunday afternoon.
|FactSnippet No. 159,035|
75. Chris Matthews was the commencement speaker at Ohio State University on May 4, 2014,.
|FactSnippet No. 159,029 - en.wikipedia.org|
76. Chris Matthews is a lifelong Philadelphia Phillies fan, which he claims as "part of his soul".
|FactSnippet No. 159,028 - en.wikipedia.org|
79. In March 2012, Chris Matthews described himself as a centrist during an episode of his MSNBC talk show Hardball.
|FactSnippet No. 159,021 - en.wikipedia.org|
80. On November 28, 2008, Chris Matthews contacted senior staffers of Barack Obama's campaign about a possible Senate run.
|FactSnippet No. 159,019 - en.wikipedia.org|
82. Chris Matthews served in the United States Peace Corps in Swaziland from 1968 to 1970 as a trade development adviser.
|FactSnippet No. 159,016 - en.wikipedia.org|
83. Chris Matthews was a visiting fellow at Harvard University's Institute of Politics.
|FactSnippet No. 159,015 - en.wikipedia.org|