1. At the age of 19, Christina Hendricks moved to New York in order to find better work opportunities and briefly worked as a model there prior to finally starting her professional acting career.
|FactSnippet No. 845,319|
9. Christina Hendricks appeared in a number of commercials while struggling as an actress in the mid-to-late 1990s, and easily the most memorable of the bunch is her turn in a 1997 Visa commercial, which acted as a tie-in for the James Bond movie Tomorrow Never Dies.
|FactSnippet No. 236,449|
14. Christina Hendricks won two Critics Choice Awards for her work on 'Mad Men,' in 2011 and 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 236,443|
16. Christina Hendricks made her television debut in the MTV anthology series Undressed as Rhiannon in 1999.
|FactSnippet No. 236,438|
22. Christina Hendricks started a career as a model as a model in New York City since the age of 18.
|FactSnippet No. 236,421|