1. Colonel Sanders created two institutions which were the Colonel Harland Sanders Trust and Charitable organization which supported charities which cared for women and children.
|FactSnippet No. 852,128|
2. Colonel Sanders eventually sold the Kentucky Fried Chicken for $2 million to John Y Brown.
|FactSnippet No. 852,127|
5. In 1930, Colonel Sanders operated a service station for Shell Oil Company in Corbin Kentucky.
|FactSnippet No. 852,124|
7. Colonel Sanders studied law in his spare time through correspondence through the La Salle Extension University.
|FactSnippet No. 852,122|
9. Colonel Sanders left home at the age of 13 and took a job, painting horse carriages in Indianapolis.
|FactSnippet No. 852,119|
11. Colonel Sanders was born on 9th September 1890 east of Henryville, Indiana.
|FactSnippet No. 852,117|
17. Colonel Sanders died in Shelbyville, Kentucky on December 16, 1980, after a seven-month battle with leukemia.
|FactSnippet No. 852,102|
22. In 1937, Colonel Sanders tried to start a restaurant chain in Kentucky, but his attempt failed.
|FactSnippet No. 852,096|
23. In 1929, Colonel Sanders moved to Corbin, Kentucky, a small town at the edge of the Appalachian Mountains, and opened a gas station along US Route 25.
|FactSnippet No. 852,094|
25. Colonel Sanders created the Kentucky Fried Chicken fast food chain at the age of 66.
|FactSnippet No. 852,086|
27. Colonel Sanders died at Jewish Hospital in Louisville, Kentucky of pneumonia on December 16, 1980 at the age of 90.
|FactSnippet No. 539,521 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Colonel Sanders went to work as a supervisor in Seattle until the latter part of 1942.
|FactSnippet No. 539,512 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. In 1920, Colonel Sanders established a ferry boat company, which operated a boat on the Ohio River between Jeffersonville and Louisville.
|FactSnippet No. 539,506 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Colonel Sanders moved to Louisville and got a sales job with Mutual Benefit Life of New Jersey.
|FactSnippet No. 539,505 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Colonel Sanders recognized the potential of the restaurant franchising concept, and the first KFC franchise opened in South Salt Lake, Utah in 1952.
|FactSnippet No. 539,496 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Colonel Sanders is the most beloved gentleman in Kentucky, and the only fast food franchiser honored with a bust in the state capitol.
|FactSnippet No. 15,846|