1. Conrad Hilton Married Mary Barron with whom he had three children with.
|FactSnippet No. 627,746|
2. Conrad Hilton served for two years in Quartermaster Corps, France before being discharged in 1919.
|FactSnippet No. 627,745|
4. Conrad Hilton is one of the top American hoteliers who is known to have single-handedly established the Hilton Hotel chain.
|FactSnippet No. 627,742|
14. Conrad Hilton built his first hotel on leased land in Dallas at a cost of $1 million.
|FactSnippet No. 627,730|
16. Conrad Hilton went back to San Antonio to take charge of his father's businesses.
|FactSnippet No. 627,726|
19. Around this time, Conrad Hilton began to expand his operations outside of the United States and renamed the company.
|FactSnippet No. 627,720|
21. Conrad Hilton left $500,000 to his two surviving siblings, $100,000 to his daughter Francesca, and $10,000 to each of his nieces and nephews.
|FactSnippet No. 627,717 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Conrad Hilton formed the Hilton Hotels Corporation in 1946, and Hilton International Company in 1948.
|FactSnippet No. 627,712 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Conrad Hilton bought his first hotel instead, the 40-room Mobley Hotel in Cisco, Texas, in 1919, when a bank purchase fell through.
|FactSnippet No. 627,709 - en.wikipedia.org|