1. Corey Coleman caught five passes for 104 yards and two touchdowns last week.
|FactSnippet No. 181,839|
2. Corey Coleman was selected with the No 15 overall pick in 2016 out of Baylor.
|FactSnippet No. 181,837|
3. Corey Coleman is getting his third chance in the NFL.
|FactSnippet No. 181,835|
4. Corey Coleman comes out of an offense that makes so much of his NFL potential a pure projection, and yet strangely, I have almost no concerns about his route-running ability.
|FactSnippet No. 181,832|
5. Corey Coleman comes out of the Baylor offense, which is one of the more extreme spread systems in the college landscape.
|FactSnippet No. 181,829|
6. Corey Coleman is expected to play with the second-team offense against the Browns on Friday.
|FactSnippet No. 181,824|
11. Corey Coleman arrived at Baylor as a four star recruit from JJ Pearce High School in 2012, redshirting as a freshman.
|FactSnippet No. 181,817|
13. Corey Coleman has flashed this ability in the NFL, but it hasn't consistently translated.
|FactSnippet No. 181,814|
22. Corey Coleman filed a whistle-blower complaint and an independent which was addressed to the City Council speaker, Corey Johnson, and the chairman of the council's committee on oversight and investigations, Ritchie Torres.
|FactSnippet No. 181,790|
23. Corey Coleman has 4.37 40-yard dash speed and he adds a brand new element to the Giants offense.
|FactSnippet No. 181,787|
24. Corey Coleman handled the job for the first time in his NFL career, averaging almost 31 yards on three returns.
|FactSnippet No. 181,784|
25. Corey Coleman landed with the Giants after a tumultuous few months that soiled his standing a bit.
|FactSnippet No. 181,779|
29. Corey Coleman was released on September 17, 2018, to create a roster spot for his former Browns teammate Josh Gordon.
|FactSnippet No. 181,772 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. On September 11, 2018, Corey Coleman was signed by the New England Patriots.
|FactSnippet No. 181,771 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. In Week 2 against the Baltimore Ravens, Corey Coleman suffered another broken hand, the same hand that hindered him in the 2016 season.
|FactSnippet No. 181,770 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. In Week 2 against the Baltimore Ravens, Corey Coleman made five receptions for 104 receiving yards and two touchdowns.
|FactSnippet No. 181,769 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Corey Coleman capped off the year by winning the 2015 Fred Biletnikoff Award for the nation's best wide receiver.
|FactSnippet No. 181,767 - en.wikipedia.org|