1. Credit Suisse has maintained outperform rating and raised target to Rs 1,060 from Rs 1,050 per share.
|FactSnippet No. 757,681|
9. Credit Suisse branched out from Zurich during this period and had 13 different locations in Switzerland by the beginning of World War I; the bank's head count increased to more than 1,000.
|FactSnippet No. 584,941|
11. Credit Suisse is a member of Wall Street's bulge bracket, a list of nine of the largest and most profitable banks.
|FactSnippet No. 584,936 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. In 2006, Credit Suisse acknowledged misconduct for helping Iran and other countries hide transactions from US authorities and paid a $536 million settlement.
|FactSnippet No. 584,932 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Credit Suisse played a substantial role in the economic development of Switzerland, helping the country develop its currency system, funding entrepreneurs and investing in the Gotthard railway, which connected Switzerland to the European rail system in 1882.
|FactSnippet No. 584,927 - en.wikipedia.org|