1. Daniel Arzani was handled with kid gloves before his unfortunate knee injury and perhaps Touaizi lacks the experience required to.
|FactSnippet No. 132,246|
2. Daniel Arzani went down in pain during his much-anticipated Celtic debut against Dundee where he had showed impressive form up until.
|FactSnippet No. 77,582|
3. Daniel Arzani has been stretchered off in his Celtic debut, Socceroos hold breath ahead of Asian Cup.
|FactSnippet No. 77,580|
4. Manchester City youngster Daniel Arzani has been ruled out for the season with a serious knee injury.
|FactSnippet No. 70,846|
9. Daniel Arzani was injured in Celtic's win over Dundee last week on his debut.
|FactSnippet No. 46,311|
13. Daniel Arzani suffered an ACL injury just 20 minutes into his Celtic debut against Dundee.
|FactSnippet No. 46,298|
14. Daniel Arzani will be on the substitute bench for Celtic at Dundee tomorrow night.
|FactSnippet No. 35,812|
18. Daniel Arzani is carried off after injuring his knee in Wednesday's game against Dundee.
|FactSnippet No. 35,803|
21. At the age of 19, Daniel Arzani was called into Australia's preliminary squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup on 7 May 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 30,743 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. On 9 August 2018, Daniel Arzani moved from Melbourne City to fellow City Football Group club Manchester City, with his new club indicating they intended to loan him to another side.
|FactSnippet No. 30,739 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. In July 2018, Daniel Arzani won the Harry Kewell Medal for the best Australian male under-23 player.
|FactSnippet No. 30,738 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Daniel Arzani is a professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder and winger for Celtic, on loan from Manchester City, and the Australian national team.
|FactSnippet No. 30,735 - en.wikipedia.org|