1. Daniel Kaluuya is best known for Get Out and Black Panther (2018).
21 Facts About Daniel Kaluuya
2. Daniel Kaluuya does not smoke but it is unknown if he takes alcohol.
3. Daniel Kaluuya is a huge fan of Arsenal FC in the Premier League.
5. Daniel Kaluuya was given a lead role in Fifteen Million Merits, an episode of the anthology series Black Mirror.
7. In 2011, Daniel Kaluuya starred in a handful of short movies such as Agent Tucker, Kick-Ass, Reborn (a sequel to the 2003 film Johnny English).
8. Daniel Kaluuya was born on 24 February 1989 in London to Ugandan immigrants, Damalie Namusoke and Stephen Kaluuya.
10. Daniel Kaluuya attended St Aloysius College and had his first onscreen role in the 2006 movie Shoot the Messenger.
11. Daniel Kaluuya initially became known to TV audiences as Posh Kenneth on the show Skins, and had a recurring role on Psychoville.
12. Daniel Kaluuya prefers horror films that are grounded in reality.
13. Daniel Kaluuya is currently dating a young woman named Amandla but has kept his personal life under wraps.
14. Daniel Kaluuya eventually found an American agent, who got him a role in Sicario, a 2015 thriller starring Emily Blunt, Benicio Del Toro and Josh Brolin.
15. Daniel Kaluuya is a black British actor who was seen mainly in English television shows until he was cast in the movie Get Out, his first lead role in an American movie.
16. Daniel Kaluuya lost but he's hinted at possibly joining the 2020 presidential race.
17. Daniel Kaluuya played one of the lead characters in "Fifteen Million Merits", an episode of the anthology series Black Mirror, for which he received positive reviews from critics.
18. Daniel Kaluuya gained further acclaim for his performance as Bingham "Bing" Madsen in the Black Mirror episode "Fifteen Million Merits".
19. Daniel Kaluuya was born on 24 February 1989 and is an English actor and writer.
20. Daniel Kaluuya is the performance to look out for though.
21. Daniel Kaluuya began his career as a teenager in improvisational theatre.