1. Daniel Nestor was born in 1970s, in the middle of Generation X generation.
|FactSnippet No. 952,217|
2. Daniel Nestor was born in Yugoslavia on a Monday, September 4, 1972.
|FactSnippet No. 952,216|
6. Daniel Nestor won a whopping 91 career doubles titles on the ATP Tour over his career and was a mainstay on the Canadian Davis Cup team.
|FactSnippet No. 719,285|
7. Daniel Nestor was awarded an honorary doctorate by York University in August 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 483,513 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Daniel Nestor won his second mixed doubles title at the 2011 Australian Open with Katarina Srebotnik.
|FactSnippet No. 483,505 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Daniel Nestor won one more Grand Slam title with Mirnyi when they captured their second straight French Open in 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 483,503 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Daniel Nestor made it to the 2006 Australian Open and 2006 French Open finals, as well as winning the mixed doubles event at the 2007 Australian Open with partner Elena Likhovtseva.
|FactSnippet No. 483,501 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Daniel Nestor won his first doubles title in Bogota, Colombia with Mark Knowles in 1994.
|FactSnippet No. 483,497 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Daniel Nestor was the first player in doubles tennis history to win every Grand Slam and Masters Series event, the Year End Championships and Olympic gold medal at least once in his career, an achievement that has since been matched by the Bryan brothers.
|FactSnippet No. 483,494 - en.wikipedia.org|