1. While at Shakhtar, Darijo Srna frequently bought match tickets for orphans and often financed their travel to the stadium at his own expense.
|FactSnippet No. 111,870 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. At the conclusion of the match, Darijo Srna was seen struggling to hold back an emotional breakdown because of Croatia's strong efforts but eventual defeat.
|FactSnippet No. 111,866 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. In September 2006, Darijo Srna was temporarily dropped from the Croatian squad for a Euro 2008 qualifying match with Russia because of a late night partying spree in a local disco, along with teammates Bosko Balaban and Ivica Olic.
|FactSnippet No. 111,864 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. In the first game of the season, Darijo Srna set a new record of games played for Shakhtar in the Premier League.
|FactSnippet No. 111,861 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. In 2003, Darijo Srna was sold, along with Hajduk goalkeeper Stipe Pletikosa, to Shakhtar Donetsk.
|FactSnippet No. 111,856 - en.wikipedia.org|