1. Don Blankenship is running for Senate despite spending a year in jail for conspiring to violate mine safety regulations.
|FactSnippet No. 170,710|
2. Don Blankenship still maintains he was set up says the federal Mine Safety and Health Administration is responsible for the Upper Big Branch mine disaster.
|FactSnippet No. 170,709|
8. Don Blankenship was in a six-candidate race for the Republican nomination.
|FactSnippet No. 170,689|
11. In April 2018, Don Blankenship released an ad in which he calls Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell "cocaine Mitch", urging potential voters to "ditch" McConnell.
|FactSnippet No. 170,685 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Don Blankenship said he was "Trumpier than Trump" but that "the establishment" was "misinforming him" because they did not want him "to be in the US Senate and promote the president's agenda.
|FactSnippet No. 170,676 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Don Blankenship is a major weapon for Georgia on kickoffs a number of fans took the time to don their best Kirby Smart or Georgia-themed Halloween costumes.
|FactSnippet No. 20,924|