1. Dublin Airport is 13km north of the city, and the drive to central Dublin takes just 20 minutes.
|FactSnippet No. 138,737|
4. Dublin Airport has the distinction of being one of only two airports in all of Europe to offer border preclearance services to the United States of America for passengers bound for the US, the other being Shannon Airport.
|FactSnippet No. 138,726|
9. Dublin Airport was named World's Best Airport on Twitter for the second year running in last year's Moodies.
|FactSnippet No. 138,712|
13. Dublin Airport Managing Director Vincent Harrison said Marqette is the first restaurant at the airport to stock Nect-Air.
|FactSnippet No. 138,703|
14. Dublin Airport have sent out a cheeky tweet for All Blacks fans ahead of the big game on Saturday.
|FactSnippet No. 138,699|
17. Dublin Airport is one of only two airports in Europe with United States border preclearance services for US-bound passengers.
|FactSnippet No. 138,694 - en.wikipedia.org|