1. Edward Kenway travels back to England, promising Ah Tabai that he will continue the fight against the Templars back home in England.
|FactSnippet No. 679,402 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Edward Kenway joined the British Royal Navy early in his life and, once accepted, found himself stationed in the West Indies.
|FactSnippet No. 679,387|
19. Edward Kenway quickly realized the true reason for the Templars' interest in the Observatory: with just the tiniest amount of blood from each member of the British, Spanish and French governments, the Templars would be able to spy on, blackmail and effectively rule these Imperial governments from behind a veil.
|FactSnippet No. 679,366|
33. Edward Kenway recognized the ring that Pritchard was wearing which matched the ring worn by Wilson.
|FactSnippet No. 679,340|
34. Edward Kenway tried to engage Wilson, but was bested by the more experienced swordsman.
|FactSnippet No. 679,338|
40. Edward Kenway eventually discovers the Apple in the tomb of Christopher Columbus and attempts to perform a ritual to remove human free will, but he is assassinated by de Nerha's descendant Callum Lynch, who recovers the Apple.
|FactSnippet No. 679,330 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Edward Kenway eventually managed to escape with the Apple and passed it on to Christopher Columbus for protection.
|FactSnippet No. 679,327 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Edward Kenway was honourwed with a burial in Westminster Abbey.
|FactSnippet No. 679,325 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. Edward Kenway's crossed paths with Winston Churchill and assassinated Templar agents attempting to prolong the war, one of which was a Sage.
|FactSnippet No. 679,322 - en.wikipedia.org|
50. Edward Kenway was notable for starting the Reign of Terror during the French Revolution, and abolishing slavery in France.
|FactSnippet No. 679,319 - en.wikipedia.org|
58. Edward Kenway was the captain of a schooner called the Royal Phoenix, prior to her destruction in 1718.
|FactSnippet No. 679,307 - en.wikipedia.org|
59. Edward Kenway's was one of the founders of the Pirate Republic of Nassau.
|FactSnippet No. 679,306 - en.wikipedia.org|
60. Edward Kenway was most famous for mentoring Edward Thatch and for being one of the founders of the Pirate Republic at Nassau.
|FactSnippet No. 679,305 - en.wikipedia.org|
63. Edward Kenway retired from Pirate Life in 1722 when he left for Bristol.
|FactSnippet No. 679,299 - en.wikipedia.org|
66. Edward Kenway was the Mentor of the Assassin Brotherhood in Louisiana, operating from his hideout in the Louisiana Bayou.
|FactSnippet No. 679,295 - en.wikipedia.org|
70. Edward Kenway was one of the architects of the principles of American republicanism, which shaped the political culture of the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 679,290 - en.wikipedia.org|
71. Edward Kenway started off in the Royal Navy, but finding his career stalled, he left to work for the United Company of Merchants.
|FactSnippet No. 679,288 - en.wikipedia.org|
79. Edward Kenway is an ancestor of Desmond Miles through the paternal line.
|FactSnippet No. 679,279 - en.wikipedia.org|
99. Edward Kenway's was the cousin of the Italian explorer, financier, navigator and cartographer Amerigo Vespucci.
|FactSnippet No. 679,253 - en.wikipedia.org|