1. Elizabeth Hurley champions a breast cancer awareness initiative in partnership with her former modeling client, Estee Lauder.
|FactSnippet No. 237,853|
4. Elizabeth Hurley has recently begun to devote more attention to the clothing company, after formally resigning from YouTube.
|FactSnippet No. 237,848|
9. Elizabeth Hurley is credited as an executive producer on two of the films released by Hugh Grant's own production company.
|FactSnippet No. 237,837|
16. Elizabeth Hurley reveals many of her beauty tips, exercise tips, and diet habits to Daily Mail which she adheres to remain in shape.
|FactSnippet No. 237,816|
18. In 1994 Elizabeth Hurley wowed the media when she stepped out with Hugh Grant at his Four Weddings and a Funeral premiere wearing her now-famous gold safety-pin Versace dress that barely left room for the imagination.
|FactSnippet No. 237,806|
22. Elizabeth Hurley wowed in a blush gown at the opening night of Take That new musical The Band at the Theatre Royal Haymarket.
|FactSnippet No. 237,797|
24. In June 2016, Elizabeth Hurley expressed her support for the UK leaving the European Union and urged the public to vote in the 2016 European Union membership referendum, saying: "If it means we can go back to using decent lightbulbs and choose high-powered hairdryers and vacuum cleaners if we so wish, I'm joining Brexit for sure.
|FactSnippet No. 237,795 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Elizabeth Hurley was a struggling actress when she met Hugh Grant in 1987 while working on a Spanish production called Remando Al Viento.
|FactSnippet No. 237,788 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Elizabeth Hurley supported The Prince's Trust by co-presenting the 2003 Fashion Rocks event in its aid and helping launch the Get Into Cooking youth initiative in 2004.
|FactSnippet No. 237,786 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. In 2008, Elizabeth Hurley was unveiled as the seasonal campaign face for Blackglama mink.
|FactSnippet No. 237,781 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Elizabeth Hurley took to Instagram to share a video of herself enjoying her Maldives vacation.
|FactSnippet No. 17,150|