1. Eric Gordon hit consecutive 3-pointers with 10 minutes left in the second and Paul had 12 in the run.
|FactSnippet No. 127,808|
2. Houston Rockets shooting guard Eric Gordon is known as a quiet sort of guy on the floor, one who keeps his emotions in check most of the time.
|FactSnippet No. 102,251|
4. Eric Gordon is slotted to play four nights withPhish at Madison Square Garden Arena.
|FactSnippet No. 102,246|
6. Eric Gordon will not play Thursday against the Thunder, Jonathen Feigen of the Houston Chronicle reports.
|FactSnippet No. 102,243|
8. Eric Gordon was a favorite to win last year's Sixth Man of the Year award, and this year was averaging 15 points per game for the Houston Rockets before being sidelined with a hip injury.
|FactSnippet No. 102,241|
15. On July 9, 2016, Eric Gordon signed with the Houston Rockets.
|FactSnippet No. 90,550 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. In Game 4, Eric Gordon recorded 29 points, 3 rebounds and 5 assists, but his performance was not enough as the Pelicans were swept by the Warriors in the first round.
|FactSnippet No. 90,549 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. On December 29, 2012, Eric Gordon made his highly anticipated season debut against the Charlotte Bobcats.
|FactSnippet No. 90,544 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. On July 11, 2012, Eric Gordon signed an offer sheet with the Phoenix Suns reportedly worth $58 million for 4 years.
|FactSnippet No. 90,542 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Eric Gordon announced on April 4, 2008 at 4:00pm at the Jewish Community Center that he would enter the 2008 NBA draft.
|FactSnippet No. 90,532 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Eric Gordon signed a National Letter of Intent with Indiana on November 8, 2006.
|FactSnippet No. 90,530 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. In 2005 as a sophomore in high school, Eric Gordon made an early unofficial verbal commitment to Bruce Weber, who had somewhat recently replaced Bill Self as the University of Illinois's head coach when Self left to accept the head coaching position at Kansas.
|FactSnippet No. 90,527 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Eric Gordon is reportedly a "mandatory" piece in any deal for Butler, league sources told ESPN's Malika Andrews.
|FactSnippet No. 15,149|