1. Erik Lamela relies on his soccer training drills and sessions to keep himself fit.
|FactSnippet No. 183,413|
2. Erik Lamela has an endorsement deal with the sportswear giant Adidas.
|FactSnippet No. 183,412|
3. Erik Lamela started his soccer education at the prestigious River Plate Academy in his hometown of Buenos Aires.
|FactSnippet No. 183,411|
4. Erik Lamela is a professional soccer player known for his stints with popular teams like River Plate and Tottenham Hotspur.
|FactSnippet No. 183,410|
8. Erik Lamela was born on the 4th day of March 1992 in Carapachay, Argentina.
|FactSnippet No. 183,405|
12. Erik Lamela was slowly nursed back to full fitness by Mauricio Pochettino, and he now seems to be at the very peak of his physically powers.
|FactSnippet No. 183,399|
15. Erik Lamela was particularly important given the absence of Christian Eriksen.
|FactSnippet No. 183,395|
17. Erik Lamela has been one of the standout performers in North London this season, finally showing the form that tempted Andre Villas-Boas to sign him back in 2013.
|FactSnippet No. 183,391|
18. Erik Lamela has been one of the standout performers in North London this season, finally showing the form.
|FactSnippet No. 183,390|
19. In November 2018, Erik Lamela was recalled to the Argentina national team after a two-year absence.
|FactSnippet No. 183,388 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Erik Lamela made his debut with the Argentina national team on 25 May 2011 in a friendly game against Paraguay.
|FactSnippet No. 183,384 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Erik Lamela went on to score 15 times in 33 games, putting him joint-fifth in Serie A and second to striker Pablo Osvaldo at Roma.
|FactSnippet No. 183,381 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. On 6 August 2011, Erik Lamela joined Italian club Roma of Serie A for a fee of €12 million, plus €2 million in bonuses, which was activated after his 20th club appearance.
|FactSnippet No. 183,379 - en.wikipedia.org|