|FactSnippet No. 630,851 - Food|
92 Facts About Food
8. Bobby Flay took a position as a chef working for restaurateur Jonathan Waxman at Bud and Jams.
|FactSnippet No. 873,999 - Food - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Duff Goldman got his professional training there and then joined a French Laundry and worked under many popular chefs.
|FactSnippet No. 874,212 - Food|
10. Gordon Ramsay is a Scottish TV chef known for his fiery nature in the kitchen.
|FactSnippet No. 782,762 - Food|
14. Aaron Sanchez is an American award-winning celebrity chef, restaurateur, television personality, cookbook author and philanthropist.
|FactSnippet No. 873,803 - Food - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Duff Goldman has deserved his name as a pastry chef, entrepreneur, and television personality.
|FactSnippet No. 874,213 - Food|
17. Aaron Sanchez went on to become chef of Mexican New York eatery Centrico, which closed in 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 115,952 - Food - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Geoffrey Zakarian is an American chef, restaurateur, television personality and author.
|FactSnippet No. 116,272 - Food - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Aaron Sanchez is the executive chef and part-owner of the Mexican restaurant Johnny Sanchez with a location in New Orleans.
|FactSnippet No. 873,782 - Food - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Richard Blais is an American top chef, television personality, restaurateur and author.
|FactSnippet No. 117,241 - Food - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Bobby Flay married Debra Ponzek, another New York chef, in 1991.
|FactSnippet No. 874,017 - Food|
24. Bobby Flay caught the attention of restaurateur Jerome Kretchmer, who was looking for a southwestern-style chef.
|FactSnippet No. 874,000 - Food - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Carla Hall is an American chef, television personality and former model.
|FactSnippet No. 116,140 - Food - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Geoffrey Zakarian was born on July 25, 1959 and is an American chef, restaurateur, television personality and author.
|FactSnippet No. 391,246 - Food - en.wikipedia.org|
29. In 1998, Anthony Bourdain became executive chef at Brasserie Les Halles.
|FactSnippet No. 697 - Food - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Gordon Ramsay is a British celebrity chef, restaurateur and television personality.
|FactSnippet No. 777,553 - Food|
36. Aaron Sanchez is a chef and television personality.
|FactSnippet No. 873,802 - Food|
40. Carla Hall was born on May 12, 1964 and is an American chef, television personality and former model.
|FactSnippet No. 874,070 - Food - en.wikipedia.org|
42. In 2010, Gordon Ramsay served as a producer and judge on the US version of MasterChef.
|FactSnippet No. 2,803 - Food - en.wikipedia.org|
50. At this point in his career, chef Aaron Sanchez needs little introduction.
|FactSnippet No. 136,393 - Food|
52. On July 12th 2015 Cat Cora was inducted into the American Academy of Chefs® Hall of Fame by The American Culinary Federation, becoming the first female chef ever to receive this recognition.
|FactSnippet No. 391,212 - Food - en.wikipedia.org|
54. In 2016 Jason Atherton was a guest judge for an episode in series 8 of Masterchef Australia with 3 contestants having to re-create one of Jason's award-winning dishes in an elimination challenge.
|FactSnippet No. 866,640 - Food - en.wikipedia.org|
55. Gordon Ramsay appeared on series three of Faking It in 2001 helping the prospective chef, a burger flipper named Ed Devlin, learn the trade.
|FactSnippet No. 2,802 - Food - en.wikipedia.org|
56. Duff Goldman is a pastry chef whose net worth is $5 million.
|FactSnippet No. 874,211 - Food|
57. Anthony Bourdain appeared in a 2013 episode of the animated series Archer, voicing chef Lance Casteau, a parody of himself.
|FactSnippet No. 775,901 - Food - en.wikipedia.org|
59. Bobby Flay married Debra Ponzek, a chef, on May 11, 1991.
|FactSnippet No. 116,111 - Food - en.wikipedia.org|
60. In 1994, Amanda Freitag began working with Chef Diane Forley at Verbena, where she rose quickly through the ranks to become the restaurant's chef de cuisine.
|FactSnippet No. 873,829 - Food|
66. Richard Blais has a recurring role as judge in the Masterchef and Masterchef Junior franchise.
|FactSnippet No. 874,752 - Food - en.wikipedia.org|
68. Mr Paul Bocuse, considered one of the finest chefs alive today, spreads his arms in wonder and is reduced to a childlike rapture.
|FactSnippet No. 247,073 - Food|
72. Geoffrey Zakarian earns a huge amount as a Chef which is determined to be the main source of his net worth.
|FactSnippet No. 629,854 - Food|
74. Aaron Sanchez is an award-winning American chef and television personality.
|FactSnippet No. 873,795 - Food|
75. In January 1994 Atul Kochhar moved to the fine dining restaurant of renowned chef Bernard Kunig.
|FactSnippet No. 154,186 - Food - en.wikipedia.org|
79. Aaron Sanchez is a Mexican-American award-winning celebrity chef, restaurateur, television personality, cookbook author and philanthropist.
|FactSnippet No. 115,948 - Food - en.wikipedia.org|
82. In 1987, Geoffrey Zakarian took his first turn as Executive Chef at the legendary 21Club.
|FactSnippet No. 629,856 - Food|
84. Anthony Bourdain considered them talented chefs and invaluable cooks, underpaid and unrecognized even though they have become the backbone of the US restaurant industry.
|FactSnippet No. 775,918 - Food - en.wikipedia.org|
90. Richard Blais is an American chef, television personality, restaurateur and author.
|FactSnippet No. 874,746 - Food - en.wikipedia.org|
92. Carla Hall started her chef career as a lunch delivery service the Lunch Bunch where she served there around four years.
|FactSnippet No. 874,094 - Food|