|FactSnippet No. 840,880|
78 Facts About Frank Gore
2. Frank Gore has turned in more than 900 yards rushing in all but three of his 14 NFL seasons so far.
|FactSnippet No. 770,786|
8. Frank Gore was selected to play in the Pro Bowl, his fourth appearance.
|FactSnippet No. 770,778 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Frank Gore managed to finish the season on a high note, with a three-game winning streak, including one against the Pittsburgh Steelers, where he rushed 65 yards and a touchdown.
|FactSnippet No. 770,775 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Frank Gore would return the next game, where he would redeem himself against the Arizona Cardinals, where he rushed for 88 yards and a touchdown.
|FactSnippet No. 770,774 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Frank Gore had rushed for four 100-yard games before fracturing his right hip in a Week 12 win over the Arizona Cardinals, ending his season after the 49ers put him on IR.
|FactSnippet No. 770,773 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Frank Gore led the NFL with 16 rushes for 20 or more yards.
|FactSnippet No. 770,769 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Frank Gore finished the season seventh among all NFL rookie running backs in rushing average with 4.8 average per run.
|FactSnippet No. 770,763 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Frank Gore was the sixth running back to be selected in the 2005 NFL Draft.
|FactSnippet No. 770,761 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Frank Gore would total 61 yards on only nine carries, and Drake 48 on 14.
|FactSnippet No. 162,635|
28. Frank Gore got off to a promising start against Indianapolis with 70 first-half yards but was held to 12 after halftime.
|FactSnippet No. 162,633|
29. Frank Gore had slightly more success than Drake and was given 1 more carry.
|FactSnippet No. 162,631|
31. Frank Gore should continue to get work, but he is going to see his role decrease as Drake gets going down the stretch.
|FactSnippet No. 162,627|
34. Frank Gore has led stablemate Kenyan Drake in carries, 37 to 25, in the past three weeks, but has not been as valuable in the passing game, catching just two passes during that span to Drake's 15.
|FactSnippet No. 162,614|
35. Frank Gore enjoyed a strong day on the ground, averaging 6.9 yards per carry against a respectable Green Bay front.
|FactSnippet No. 162,609|
38. Jim Harbaugh says Frank Gore is his favorite player he's ever coached.
|FactSnippet No. 162,586|
39. Frank Gore still found himself hitting the free-agent market this past offseason, opening the door for him to finally join his hometown Dolphins.
|FactSnippet No. 162,580|
45. On March 22, 2018, Frank Gore signed a one-year contract with the Miami Dolphins.
|FactSnippet No. 162,570 - en.wikipedia.org|
51. In Week 1, Frank Gore carried the ball 14 times for 59 yards in a shootout against the Detroit Lions.
|FactSnippet No. 162,564 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. On March 10, 2015, Frank Gore signed a three-year, $12 million contract with the Indianapolis Colts.
|FactSnippet No. 162,561 - en.wikipedia.org|
53. Frank Gore became the 29th player to reach the 10,000 career rushing yard mark in the first game of the season, with 66 yards against the Dallas Cowboys.
|FactSnippet No. 162,559 - en.wikipedia.org|
56. Frank Gore was named a first alternate for the 2009 Pro Bowl.
|FactSnippet No. 162,551 - en.wikipedia.org|
59. Frank Gore began the 2008 season against the eventual NFC Champion Arizona Cardinals, where he rushed for 96 yards on only 14 carries.
|FactSnippet No. 162,547 - en.wikipedia.org|
66. Frank Gore emerged as one of the top running backs in the NFL in his first full season as the starter.
|FactSnippet No. 162,537 - en.wikipedia.org|
67. Frank Gore had his first two-touchdown game against the St Louis Rams, with a 10-yard scoring run in the second quarter and a 30-yard score in the fourth quarter.
|FactSnippet No. 162,536 - en.wikipedia.org|
68. Frank Gore rushed for 17 yards on four carries and caught two passes for 21 yards in his first game against the St Louis Rams.
|FactSnippet No. 162,535 - en.wikipedia.org|
73. Frank Gore had a scholarship to attend the University of Miami under new head coach Larry Coker.
|FactSnippet No. 162,529 - en.wikipedia.org|
77. Frank Gore has 18,145 scrimmage yards and needs 46 to surpass Pro Football Hall of Famer Barry Sanders for sixth-most.
|FactSnippet No. 19,418|
78. Frank Gore continues to lead the Dolphins in carries, and the Jets continue to.
|FactSnippet No. 19,414|