1. Gian Villante is the only light heavyweight fighter in UFC history to absorb 100 or more significant strikes in three consecutive fights.
|FactSnippet No. 591,011|
6. Gian Villante was expected to face Corey Anderson on December 6, 2014 at UFC 181.
|FactSnippet No. 591,000 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Gian Villante took a short notice bout, replacing Robert Drysdale against Cody Donovan on November 16, 2014 at UFC 167.
|FactSnippet No. 590,997 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Gian Villante was quickly thrown into a Heavyweight Grand Prix Reserve bout on short notice.
|FactSnippet No. 590,989 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Gian Villante started his first game against Marshall University, as a true freshman, at middle linebacker.
|FactSnippet No. 590,984 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Gian Villante chose to stay home and committed to Hofstra University.
|FactSnippet No. 590,983 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Gian Villante was equally accomplished in football, in which he received the 2002 Thorpe Award winner as the top football player in Nassau County, the Bill Piner Award as the top linebacker in Nassau County and was named to the High School Heisman All-Star team.
|FactSnippet No. 590,982 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Gian Villante attended MacArthur High School and was part of the Class of 2003.
|FactSnippet No. 590,981 - en.wikipedia.org|