1. Hakeem Olajuwon had an arranged married to Dalia Asafi in 1996.
|FactSnippet No. 597,293|
3. In 1984, Hakeem Olajuwon was drafted by the University of Houston.
|FactSnippet No. 597,290|
6. Hakeem Olajuwon was unfamiliar with basketball until age 15, instead playing association football and team handball in Lagos, Nigeria.
|FactSnippet No. 597,284|
7. Hakeem Olajuwon played his first 17 NBA seasons in Houston, but he finished his career as a Toronto Raptor.
|FactSnippet No. 597,283|
10. Hakeem Olajuwon arrived in New York City on a chilly October day in 1980.
|FactSnippet No. 597,279|
11. Hakeem Olajuwon dominated at both ends of the floor, and the Rockets took the seven-game series in four games.
|FactSnippet No. 597,275|
12. Hakeem Olajuwon was born on January 21, 1963, in Lagos, Nigeria.
|FactSnippet No. 597,273|
14. Hakeem Olajuwon attended the 2013 NBA draft to bid farewell to retiring commissioner David Stern as Stern made his announcement for the final pick of the first round.
|FactSnippet No. 597,270 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. At the University of Houston, Hakeem Olajuwon was a physical education major.
|FactSnippet No. 597,261 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Hakeem Olajuwon led the NBA in rebounding twice, during the 1989 and 1990 seasons.
|FactSnippet No. 597,252 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Hakeem Olajuwon is the only player in NBA history to record more than 200 blocks and 200 steals in the same season.
|FactSnippet No. 597,249 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. In 1980, before arriving in the US, Hakeem Olajuwon played for a Nigerian junior team in the All-Africa Games.
|FactSnippet No. 597,244 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Hakeem Olajuwon finished second in the MVP race to Charles Barkley with 22 votes to Barkley's 59.
|FactSnippet No. 597,237 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Hakeem Olajuwon felt the Rockets had cut corners at every turn, and were more concerned with the bottom line than winning.
|FactSnippet No. 597,235 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Hakeem Olajuwon recorded a quadruple-double during the season, becoming only the third player in NBA history to do so.
|FactSnippet No. 597,232 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Hakeem Olajuwon put up one of the most productive defensive seasons by an interior player in the history of the NBA.
|FactSnippet No. 597,231 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. Hakeem Olajuwon finished as runner-up to Michael Jordan in the 1985 Rookie of the Year voting, and was the only other rookie to receive any votes.
|FactSnippet No. 597,229 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Hakeem Olajuwon won the 1983 NCAA Tournament Player of the Year award, even though he played for the losing team in the final game.
|FactSnippet No. 597,227 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. Hakeem Olajuwon was the best center in the NBA at the time, so I was trying to improve my game against the best.
|FactSnippet No. 597,226 - en.wikipedia.org|
53. Hakeem Olajuwon has expressed displeasure at his childhood in Nigeria being characterized as backward.
|FactSnippet No. 597,220 - en.wikipedia.org|
55. Hakeem Olajuwon ended his career as the league's all-time leader in blocks and is one of four NBA players to record a quadruple-double.
|FactSnippet No. 597,217 - en.wikipedia.org|