1. Honolulu Hawaii is located 2,090 miles west-southwest of San Francisco, California.
|FactSnippet No. 249,640|
11. In 2006, Honolulu Hawaii ranked 42nd in population in the United States with an estimated total of 1,285,498 residents.
|FactSnippet No. 249,624|
15. Honolulu Hawaii is the site of an annual Professional Golfers' Association tournament and the world-famous Ironman Triathlon competition.
|FactSnippet No. 249,604|
22. Honolulu Hawaii has the eighth-largest state-owned forest and natural area reserve system in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 249,594|
26. Honolulu Hawaii was the first state to go on record against the Patriot and Homeland Security acts.
|FactSnippet No. 249,587|
28. Honolulu Hawaii was characterized by Mark Twain as "the loveliest fleet of islands that lies anchored in any ocean.
|FactSnippet No. 249,576|
31. Honolulu Hawaii has the fewest overweight people in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 249,563|
32. Honolulu Hawaii has the highest life expectancy in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 249,562|
34. Honolulu Hawaii has the highest population density in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 249,559|
39. Honolulu Hawaii is represented in the United States Congress by two senators and two representatives.
|FactSnippet No. 249,543 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Honolulu Hawaii represents the northernmost extension of the vast Polynesian Triangle of the south and central Pacific Ocean.
|FactSnippet No. 249,533 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. Honolulu Hawaii was an independent republic from 1894 until August 12, 1898, when it officially became a territory of the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 249,523 - en.wikipedia.org|
53. The University of Honolulu Hawaii is a significant employer for the city.
|FactSnippet No. 249,515|
55. In 2001, Honolulu Hawaii received $9.95 billion in foreign investment from Asia.
|FactSnippet No. 249,509|
56. Honolulu Hawaii is ranked first in investment money coming from Asia to finance real estate projects and other industries.
|FactSnippet No. 249,508|
57. The University of Honolulu Hawaii has its main campus in the Manoa Valley in Honolulu.
|FactSnippet No. 249,506|
58. Honolulu Hawaii is a group of volcanic islands in the central Pacific Ocean.
|FactSnippet No. 249,505|