1. Iain Duncan Smith married Elizabeth "Betsy" Fremantle, daughter of the 5th Baron Cottesloe, in 1982.
|FactSnippet No. 419,709 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Iain Duncan Smith announced a far more radical series of reforms intended to simplify the benefits and tax credits scheme into a single payment to be known as Universal Credit.
|FactSnippet No. 419,704 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Iain Duncan Smith became a member of the House of Commons with a majority of nearly 15,000.
|FactSnippet No. 419,701 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Iain Duncan Smith resigned from the Cabinet on 18 March 2016, in opposition to Chancellor George Osborne's proposed cuts to disability benefits.
|FactSnippet No. 419,698 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Iain Duncan Smith was first elected to Parliament at the 1992 general election as the MP for Chingford—which he represented until the constituency's abolition in 1997—and he has since represented its successor constituency of Chingford and Woodford Green.
|FactSnippet No. 419,696 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Iain Duncan Smith was previously the leader of the Conservative Party and leader of the Opposition from 2001 to 2003.
|FactSnippet No. 174,299|
17. Iain Duncan Smith helps launch Esther McVey's unique careers guide for teenage girls.
|FactSnippet No. 16,151|