1. Ingvar Kamprad was a supporter of the "New Swedish Movement" in 1943 which stressed upon Swedish Nationalism.
|FactSnippet No. 852,320|
2. Ingvar Kamprad is a Swedish businessman; he is the founder of IKEA, a Swedish retail company.
|FactSnippet No. 852,318|
7. Ingvar Kamprad assigned each of his sons a specific role in the IKEA enterprise according to their interests.
|FactSnippet No. 852,305|
8. Ingvar Kamprad is the chairman and founder of this foundation and his principal concern for establishing this foundation was to promote design and architectural innovations and save IKEA from the threat of takeover.
|FactSnippet No. 852,303|
11. Ingvar Kamprad has achieved great financial success with his business IKEA.
|FactSnippet No. 852,295|
14. Ingvar Kamprad has placed clocks all around his IKEA stores so that people can manage time.
|FactSnippet No. 852,289|
16. In 1956 Ingvar Kamprad introduced to IKEA's inventory flat-boxed furniture that was designed to be assembled at home.
|FactSnippet No. 852,281|
17. Ingvar Kamprad responded by having IKEA design its own merchandise and by contracting with foreign businesses for materials.
|FactSnippet No. 852,280|
18. In 1948 Ingvar Kamprad began selling inexpensive furniture, and the new merchandise proved to be so popular that in 1951 IKEA began to offer only home furnishings.
|FactSnippet No. 852,279|
23. Ingvar Kamprad hopes to show North Koreans that a free-market economy with a proper socialist safety net is a sustainable path for the future.
|FactSnippet No. 852,270|
28. In June 2013, Ingvar Kamprad resigned from the board of Inter IKEA Holding SA and his youngest son Mathias Kamprad replaced Per Ludvigsson as the chairman of the holding company.
|FactSnippet No. 852,263 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Ingvar Kamprad had named his sons as the sole heirs of an entity called the Ikano Group, which holds a substantial minority stake in IKEA estimated at US$1.5 billion.
|FactSnippet No. 23,759 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Ingvar Kamprad had been known to visit IKEA for a "cheap meal".
|FactSnippet No. 23,757 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. In 1943, when he was 17, Ingvar Kamprad founded IKEA, selling replicas of his uncle Ernst's kitchen table.
|FactSnippet No. 23,751 - en.wikipedia.org|