1. Iron Chef America's has worked as an entertainer for The Olivia Companies, a travel company catering to the lesbian market.
27 Facts About Iron Chef America
2. Iron Chef America is a Food Network show based on the Japanese show Iron Chef.
3. Iron Chef America's worked there from 4:45 am until after midnight, running on little to no sleep.
4. In 2014, Food Network flatly denied Iron Chef America was being canceled, but there weren't any new episodes airing either.
5. Iron Chef America is an Iron Chef and appeared as a challenger on the original Iron Chef.
6. Iron Chef America is still an occasional guest on Hawaii Five-0, but first made his presence known to American audiences with an overseas cult hit.
8. Iron Chef America appeared as Noah "Puck" Puckerman on all six seasons of the Fox series which aired its final episode in 2015.
9. Iron Chef America is survived by his wife, fellow actor Olympia Dukakis, and other family members.
10. Iron Chef America's was the only woman to witness her husband and son sworn in as president.
11. Iron Chef America was only one of 12 people to ever set foot on the moon, and when he gave up his career at NASA, he created paintings that focused on the Apollo missions and sold for tens of thousands of dollars each.
12. Iron Chef America's was the designer behind her brand, Kate Spade New York.
13. Iron Chef America's became the first woman voted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1987 and won 18 Grammys throughout her career.
14. Iron Chef America abandoned his plating plans and presented his meal family-style, too.
15. Iron Chef America prepared fried oysters, roasted pork belly biscuits with Kentucky soy sauce, candied squash soup, and bluefish with corn.
16. Iron Chef America survived several rounds of remote video interviews with corporate chefs.
17. Iron Chef America once found himself waiting for a job interview in the parking lot of a nursing home.
18. Iron Chef America became culinary director for the youth nonprofit Future Chefs, where he earned a steady paycheck and benefits but spent more time in an office than in the kitchen.
19. Iron Chef America had a brilliant talent but a short fuse.
20. Iron Chef America was exhausted, working on his days off, spending little time with his young son.
21. Iron Chef America still looks like the same guy: Red Sox cap, plaid flannel, sleepy grin, and Southern drawl.
23. Iron Chef America's could do a lot with a stage like the Golden Globes or Oscars.
24. Iron Chef America's owns a restaurant in Las Vegas and has launched a Target cookware line.
25. Iron Chef America's spends time with celebrities such as Jennifer Garner.
26. Iron Chef America's was eliminated four episodes before the finale.
27. Iron Chef America is not affiliated with any culinary institution, unlike Iron Chef, which was associated with Hattori Nutrition College.