|FactSnippet No. 851,743|
31 Facts About Jack Ma
8. Jack Ma tried to search for general information about China and again was surprised to find none.
|FactSnippet No. 851,729 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Jack Ma is the co-founder and executive chairman of the Alibaba Group, a multinational technology conglomerate.
|FactSnippet No. 851,724 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Jack Ma successfully reorganized the company's operations, including closing many international branches and focusing on strengthening Alibaba's position in the Chinese market.
|FactSnippet No. 236,238|
17. Jack Ma was born on 15 October 1964, in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.
|FactSnippet No. 236,235|
18. Jack Ma is a Chinese business mogul, investor, co-founder and executive chairman of Alibaba Group.
|FactSnippet No. 236,234|
19. Jack Ma was named the 'Businessman of the Year' by the 'Business Week' magazine and furthermore highlighted on the rundown of '25 Most Powerful Businesspeople in Asia', in 2005.
|FactSnippet No. 236,233|
20. Jack Ma rejected and rather welcomed the $1 billion investment from Yahoo's fellow benefactor Jerry Yang.
|FactSnippet No. 236,232|
22. Jack Ma was born on September 10, 1964, in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China.
|FactSnippet No. 236,230|
23. Jack Ma is a Chinese entrepreneur, founder and executive chairman of Alibaba Group.
|FactSnippet No. 236,229|
24. Jack Ma met his better-half when they were studying at Hangzhou Normal University.
|FactSnippet No. 236,228|
31. Jack Ma writes his final letter to shareholders as Alibaba chairman.
|FactSnippet No. 15,555|