1. Jamal Murray moved to a sixth man role this game, and Monte Morris replaced him in the starting five.
|FactSnippet No. 128,065|
4. The Denver Post's Mike Singer says Jamal Murray was late to a team shootaround, which.
|FactSnippet No. 128,058|
6. Jamal Murray was benched for the start of Denver's game against Atlanta on Thursday night, and now we know why.
|FactSnippet No. 128,056|
7. Jamal Murray came off the bench Thursday due to a small violation of team rules but is expected to return to his starting role Saturday against the Pelicans, Christian Clark of BSNDenver.
|FactSnippet No. 128,055|
8. Jamal Murray had 15 points and seven assists after scoring a career-best 48 in Monday night's win over Boston.
|FactSnippet No. 102,440|
9. Jamal Murray logged a team-high 40 minutes on Friday and ended the game with 16 points, two boards, five dimes and one steal.
|FactSnippet No. 102,439|
12. Jamal Murray scored 19 for Denver, which won its fourth straight.
|FactSnippet No. 102,433|
13. Jamal Murray got the game ball back from his near-50-point game on Monday against the Celtics.
|FactSnippet No. 102,427|
14. Jamal Murray represented Canada at the 2013 FIBA Americas Under-16 Championship in Uruguay, and averaged 17 points, 6 rebounds and 2.4 steals per game in leading the team to a bronze medal.
|FactSnippet No. 47,567 - en.wikipedia.org|