1. Since the beginning, James Sawyer put distance between himself and the other survivors, acting egocentric, outspoken and insensitive.
|FactSnippet No. 823,425|
14. James Sawyer replied that they aren't going to Ann Arbor, and that they'd be free in the "real world".
|FactSnippet No. 823,400|
20. James Sawyer attempted to calm Rose and Bernard as they panicked but they informed him that the camp had disappeared.
|FactSnippet No. 823,387|
37. James Sawyer joined the Man in Black upon meeting him, although he ultimately betrayed him while boarding Widmore's submarine to escape the Island.
|FactSnippet No. 823,352|
38. James Sawyer is a super all-around athlete who is one of the top basketball players in the state of Ohio.
|FactSnippet No. 823,350|
39. James Sawyer sees the proximity of growing up a 25 minute drive from Ohio State a big factor too.
|FactSnippet No. 823,348|
47. James Sawyer makes a deal with Widmore: he will lead the Man in Black into a trap in exchange for safe passage away from the island.
|FactSnippet No. 823,335 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. James Sawyer is a candidate to take up the mantle of leader of the Island; thus, he is given three choices: do nothing, become leader of the Island, or leave the Island with the Man in Black.
|FactSnippet No. 823,334 - en.wikipedia.org|
50. James Sawyer sees a scale with a black stone and a white stone, the Man in Black throwing into the sea the latter.
|FactSnippet No. 823,332 - en.wikipedia.org|
61. James Sawyer hands Aaron over to Kate and tells her to go back to the beach with Miles and the infant, while he insists on going with Jack to face Charles Widmore's men.
|FactSnippet No. 823,312 - en.wikipedia.org|
75. James Sawyer has a rivalry with Jack Shephard for the affections of the fugitive Kate Austen (Evangeline Lilly).
|FactSnippet No. 823,290 - en.wikipedia.org|