1. Joseph Edward Joe Bryan was born on 17 September 1993 and is an English professional footballer who plays as a left-back for Ligue 1 club Nice, on loan from Premier League club Fulham.
FactSnippet No. 94,010 - en.wikipedia.org
2. Joe Bryan is capable as a left-sided midfielder and left-sided wing-back.
FactSnippet No. 94,011 - en.wikipedia.org
3. Joe Bryan came through his local team's youth levels; signing his first professional contract in 2011, agreeing terms to be a Bristol City player for at least two years.
FactSnippet No. 94,012 - en.wikipedia.org
4. On 24 November 2011, Joe Bryan joined Conference National side Bath City on a two-month loan deal, effectively lasting until January.
FactSnippet No. 94,013 - en.wikipedia.org
5. On 9 August 2018, Joe Bryan signed for newly promoted Premier League club Fulham for a transfer fee reported to be in the region of £6 million.
FactSnippet No. 94,014 - en.wikipedia.org
6. Joe Bryan scored his first goal for Fulham in an EFL Cup tie against Millwall on 25 September 2018.
FactSnippet No. 94,015 - en.wikipedia.org
7. On 4 August 2020, Joe Bryan scored twice in extra-time in the Championship play-off Final at Wembley Stadium to send Fulham back up to the Premier League after a one-year absence, with the first one being a long-range direct free kick.
FactSnippet No. 94,016 - en.wikipedia.org
8. Joe Bryan was selected by the Scotland national under-21 football team in October 2012, but could not play due to a concussion he received playing for Bristol City against Leeds United.
FactSnippet No. 94,017 - en.wikipedia.org
9. Joe Bryan remains eligible for Scotland through his parents but has not been selected for any squads subsequently.
FactSnippet No. 94,018 - en.wikipedia.org
10. Coincidentally, Lee was managing Bristol City at that time, and Joe Bryan was one of his players.