1. Joe McElderry got his sculpted body by training with the former Miss Universe finalist, Caroline Dixon.
|FactSnippet No. 810,020|
2. Joe McElderry made his first TV show appearance in the 6th season of the music competition series, The X Factor, in 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 810,019|
5. Joe McElderry is a well accomplished and renowned singer and songwriter who gained prominence by winning the 6th season of the ITV show The X Factor in 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 810,014|
6. Joe McElderry was harassed by one Twitter user throughout 2010 and 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 810,012 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Joe McElderry performed on 13 July 2011 at the Newcastle Teenage Cancer Trust Unit, the acoustic set was streamed live to all other Teenage Cancer Trust units across the country as well as on the website.
|FactSnippet No. 810,010 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Joe McElderry made an appearance on BBC TV series The Magicians in January 2012 and Newsround in February 2012, answering questions about what he was like at the age of 10.
|FactSnippet No. 809,999 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. On 9 May 2011, Joe McElderry performed the song "Something's Coming" from West Side Story at a reception at Buckingham Palace that celebrated young people in the performing arts.
|FactSnippet No. 809,991 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Joe McElderry denied the report that he was "devastated" when Syco dropped him.
|FactSnippet No. 809,990 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Joe McElderry auditioned for The X Factor in 2007 and made it to bootcamp, he then felt he was too young compared to the other contestants and opted to walk away.
|FactSnippet No. 809,975 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Joe McElderry was the first X Factor contestant to release a fourth album.
|FactSnippet No. 809,970 - en.wikipedia.org|