1. John Mahoney was never married and did not have any children.
|FactSnippet No. 204,235|
3. John Mahoney took acting classes at the St Nicholas Theater and finally built up the courage to quit his day job and pursue acting full time.
|FactSnippet No. 204,231|
6. John Mahoney died in Chicago on Sunday, February 4, 2018, while in hospice care.
|FactSnippet No. 204,225|
7. John Mahoney was born on June 20, 1940, in Blackpool, England.
|FactSnippet No. 204,224|
9. John Mahoney was born in Blackpool, Britain on June 20, 1940.
|FactSnippet No. 204,216|
19. John Mahoney co-starred as the Old Man in the Broadway revival of Prelude to a Kiss at the American Airlines Theater in a limited-run engagement running from previews on February 17, 2007, through to April 29, 2007.
|FactSnippet No. 204,198 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. John Mahoney appeared as a priest in Becker, which starred Cheers star Ted Danson.
|FactSnippet No. 204,196 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. John Mahoney moved to the United States aged 18 in March 1959 when his older sister Vera, a war bride living in rural Illinois, agreed to sponsor him.
|FactSnippet No. 204,194 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. John Mahoney was born in the Bispham area of Blackpool, England on June 20, 1940, the seventh of eight children.
|FactSnippet No. 204,193 - en.wikipedia.org|