1. John Redwood was born in 1950s, in the middle of Baby Boomers generation.
|FactSnippet No. 946,594|
2. John Redwood was born in England on a Friday, June 15, 1951.
|FactSnippet No. 946,593|
5. John Redwood has advised investors to avoid Britain as the country's economy "hits the brakes", ex Brexit minister Steve Baker invested £70k in a firm that sells gold to avoid the Brexit impact and Vote Leave chairman Nigel Lawson is applying for an official French residency card.
|FactSnippet No. 722,807|
9. Less than a month after the referendum, John Redwood predicted that getting out of the EU can be quick and easy since the UK holds most of the cards in any negotiation.
|FactSnippet No. 491,233 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. John Redwood was appointed Shadow Secretary of State for Trade and Industry by the victorious William Hague.
|FactSnippet No. 491,230 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. John Redwood became Minister for Local Government and Inner Cities after the 1992 General Election, where he oversaw the abolition of the Community Charge, known as the "Poll Tax", and its replacement with the Council Tax.
|FactSnippet No. 491,223 - en.wikipedia.org|