1. Karen Pence has celebrated the total number of 61 birthdays till date.
|FactSnippet No. 252,049|
3. Vice President of the United States Mike Karen Pence attended the State of the Union address on January 30, 2018, with his wife, Karen.
|FactSnippet No. 252,040|
6. Karen Pence has shown that to be a Second Lady of the United States is an honor and privilege.
|FactSnippet No. 252,030|
8. Karen Pence is anti-same-sex marriage and shares the same views as her husband, Mike Pence.
|FactSnippet No. 252,027|
9. Karen Pence has an influence on husband Mike Pence's conservative stances.
|FactSnippet No. 252,026|
11. Since the inauguration, Karen Pence has placed her business on the back burner to be the support system for her husband Vice President Mike Pence.
|FactSnippet No. 252,023|
12. The Second Lady Karen Pence has even taken on entrepreneurship with her business of selling charms for beach towels.
|FactSnippet No. 252,022|
17. Karen Pence is one of the quietest members of the administration as the wife of Vice President Mike Pence.
|FactSnippet No. 252,014|
20. Karen Pence is traveling the country alongside Mike Pence, but she doesn't usually speak publicly as her husband seeks the vice presidency.
|FactSnippet No. 252,008|
21. Karen Pence thanked Ayers for his service in a tweet early Sunday evening.
|FactSnippet No. 252,007|
22. Karen Pence thanked Ayers for his service in a tweet early Sunday dedication to the @VP team and his efforts to advance the @POTUS agenda.
|FactSnippet No. 252,006|
25. Vice President Mike Karen Pence has touched down in Japan, where he is set to represent the US in two important summits across Asia.
|FactSnippet No. 129,373|
26. Karen Pence spoke after his meeting with Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong who greeted him with a welcome ceremony and had an orchid named after him and his wife Karen.
|FactSnippet No. 129,372|
27. Karen Pence says South China Sea doesn't belong to any one nation.
|FactSnippet No. 129,371|
28. On Tuesday, Karen Pence proudly awarded a $54,000 grant to Tsukuba University to teach art therapy.
|FactSnippet No. 129,370|
33. Karen Pence arrives in Japan to discuss trade and North Korea.
|FactSnippet No. 103,777|