1. On September 23, 2018, Karl-Anthony Towns signed a five-year, $190 super-maximum extension with the Timberwolves.
|FactSnippet No. 513,472 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Karl-Anthony Towns finished the season with 68 double-doubles, the most in the NBA.
|FactSnippet No. 513,471 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Karl-Anthony Towns finished in the top 10 in almost every statistical category in NBA history compiled prior to the player's 22nd birthday.
|FactSnippet No. 513,470 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Karl-Anthony Towns surpassed Kevin Love during the game to set a franchise record for points in a season.
|FactSnippet No. 513,469 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Karl-Anthony Towns had his 100th career double-double in the win, becoming the second-youngest player in league history to reach that mark, behind only Dwight Howard.
|FactSnippet No. 513,468 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Karl-Anthony Towns studied kinesiology in his one year at Kentucky, and hopes to become a doctor after his basketball career.
|FactSnippet No. 513,465 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Karl-Anthony Towns was named the 2014 Gatorade Player of the Year.
|FactSnippet No. 513,464 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. In December 2012, Karl-Anthony Towns announced that he was going to reclassify as a senior and commit to play on the Kentucky Wildcats men's basketball team under Coach John Calipari, who had coached him as part of the national team of the Dominican Republic.
|FactSnippet No. 513,462 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Karl-Anthony Towns was eligible based on the fact that his mother is from the Dominican Republic.
|FactSnippet No. 513,461 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Karl-Anthony Towns was selected at the age of 16 to play on the Dominican Republic national basketball team, which represents that nation in international competition.
|FactSnippet No. 513,460 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Karl-Anthony Towns was named to the Dominican Republic national team as a 16-year-old.
|FactSnippet No. 513,457 - en.wikipedia.org|