1. Kyle Lauletta answered on the next play with the bomb to a wide-open Chark.
|FactSnippet No. 205,103|
2. Kyle Lauletta completed 8 of 12 passes for 198 yards, including a 75-yard touchdown strike to LSU's DJ Chark and some other nice downfield throws.
|FactSnippet No. 205,102|
3. Kyle Lauletta capped the weeklong audition for NFL teams in strong fashion, thriving amid more heralded passers from the North team.
|FactSnippet No. 205,101|
12. Kyle Lauletta could possibly help turn things around for the Giants and start heading them in the right direction.
|FactSnippet No. 205,080|
14. Kyle Lauletta is inactive for Sunday's game against the 49ers.
|FactSnippet No. 205,077|
15. Kyle Lauletta carries with him better grades from NFL scouts and a more storied collegiate career.
|FactSnippet No. 205,073|
18. Kyle Lauletta was invited to play in the 2018 Senior Bowl, in which he threw for 198 yards and three touchdowns and was named the game's MVP.
|FactSnippet No. 205,068 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Kyle Lauletta attended the East campus of Downingtown High School in Downingtown, Pennsylvania, and was the starting quarterback for the football team for his last two years.
|FactSnippet No. 205,067 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. New York Giants backup quarterback Kyle Lauletta was arrested en route to practice Tuesday morning and charged with a series of crimes, some traffic-related and some related to his apparent behavior once he was stopped by Weehawken police.
|FactSnippet No. 20,392|