1. In 1999, the first album of Ludacris was released in the market.
FactSnippet No. 847,179
2. In 2006, Ludacris appeared in a television and print advertising campaign for Puma, which released 3 limited edition models of a "Clyde x Luda" Puma Clyde sneaker, with Ludacris' image on the heel of the insole and "DTP" on the heel window.
FactSnippet No. 847,170 - en.wikipedia.org
3. In 2011 Ludacris released his own line of headphones called "Soul By Ludacris" manufactured by Soul Electronics.
FactSnippet No. 847,169 - en.wikipedia.org
4. On October 9, 2014, Ludacris announced that Ludaversal would be released on March 31, 2015; which will be preceded by an EP titled Burning Bridges due for release on December 16, 2014.
FactSnippet No. 847,166 - en.wikipedia.org
5. In 1998, Ludacris began to record his debut album "Incognegro".
FactSnippet No. 847,160 - en.wikipedia.org
6. In 2011, Ludacris joined a joint effort between Do Something and Better World Books to collect books to help restock library shelves in New Orleans.
FactSnippet No. 4,782 - en.wikipedia.org
7. On March 31, 2017, Ludacris released a new single called "Vitamin D" featuring Ty Dolla Sign.
FactSnippet No. 4,777 - en.wikipedia.org
8. On March 3, 2015 Ludacris held a listening party for Ludaversal with Def Jam.
FactSnippet No. 4,776 - en.wikipedia.org
9. On October 31, 2014 Ludacris premiered the first single from the "Burning Bridges" EP titled "Good Lovin'" featuring American singer Miguel.
FactSnippet No. 4,775 - en.wikipedia.org
10. In 2000, Ludacris released his major label debut, Back for the First Time.
FactSnippet No. 4,772 - en.wikipedia.org
11. Born in Champaign, Illinois, Ludacris moved to Atlanta at age nine, where he began rapping.