1. Marc Lamont Hill was born on December 17, 1978 and is an American academic, author, activist, and television personality.
|FactSnippet No. 81,267 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Marc Lamont Hill, represented by his brother, attorney Leonard Marc Lamont Hill, filed a civil lawsuit on October 12, 2010, against the City of Philadelphia and four police officers, including DeCoatsworth.
|FactSnippet No. 81,272 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. On November 28, 2018, while speaking in a meeting at the UN marking the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People, Marc Lamont Hill said: "We have an opportunity to not just offer solidarity in words but to commit to political action, grass-roots action, local action and international action that will give us what justice requires and that is a free Palestine from the river to the sea.
|FactSnippet No. 81,273 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Marc Lamont Hill wrote in The Philadelphia Inquirer: "justice will come through a single bi-national democratic state that encompasses Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza.
|FactSnippet No. 81,275 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Glenn Greenwald remarked that Marc Lamont Hill's firing "is a major defeat for the right to advocate for Palestinian rights, to freely critique the Israeli government, and for the ability of journalism and public discourse in the US generally to accommodate dissent.
|FactSnippet No. 81,276 - en.wikipedia.org|