1. Furthermore, the trustees said that Marc Lamont Hill's words were criticized as "virulent anti-Semitism" and "hate speech".
|FactSnippet No. 512,672 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Marc Lamont Hill, represented by his brother, attorney Leonard Hill, filed a civil lawsuit on October 12, 2010 against the City of Philadelphia and four police officers, including DeCoatsworth.
|FactSnippet No. 512,669 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Marc Lamont Hill referred to the founding of Israel in May 1948 as "the great catastrophe", borrowing the term "Nakba", which is used by Palestinians.
|FactSnippet No. 222,367|
11. Marc Lamont Hill said at the United Nations that there should be a "free Palestine from the river to the sea.
|FactSnippet No. 222,366|
13. Marc Lamont Hill fired from CNN amid accusations of anti-Semitism that he denies.
|FactSnippet No. 222,363|
18. On Thursday morning, Marc Lamont Hill attempted to defend his remarks on Twitter.
|FactSnippet No. 222,346|
20. Marc Lamont Hill does not represent Temple University and his views are his own.
|FactSnippet No. 222,344|
24. Marc Lamont Hill was dropped Thursday after he made comments during a UN speech about boycotting Israel and calling for a 'free Palestine from the river to the sea.
|FactSnippet No. 222,340|
25. At the time of the meeting in 2016, Marc Lamont Hill said on Instagram of the meeting: "Been blessed to spend the last day with Minister Louis Farrakhan.
|FactSnippet No. 222,339 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Marc Lamont Hill urged the public to write to District Attorney David McDade to express concerns about his desire to appeal the court's decision to void the sentence of Genarlow Wilson.
|FactSnippet No. 222,337 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Marc Lamont Hill publicly argued for the release of Genarlow Wilson and Shaquanda Cotton.
|FactSnippet No. 222,336 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. From 2005 to 2009, Marc Lamont Hill was a professor of urban education and American studies at Temple University.
|FactSnippet No. 222,334 - en.wikipedia.org|